Staff Applications Reminder (now closing) + Apple Restock Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Applied, but I'm not expecting much. I'm pretty sure everyone has forgotten about me, haha! Good luck to everyone to applied. I can't wait to see who gets to join the Bell Tree Staff! :D
Probably not me, I was so stupid that I didn't see the age thing... I'm only 13, not 15. :(

Woohoo, a chance to get an Apple, thank you! I'm in the UK and I'm too old to stay up til midnight so I missed last weeks Direct, but 10am is perf :D

Woohoo, a chance to get an Apple, thank you! I'm in the UK and I'm too old to stay up til midnight so I missed last weeks Direct, but 10am is perf :D

Ok so its 10pm then :p I know because im 12 hours behind UK.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Applied, but I'm not expecting much. I'm pretty sure everyone has forgotten about me, haha! Good luck to everyone to applied. I can't wait to see who gets to join the Bell Tree Staff! :D

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOUUUUUU

I would apply but they need 6+ months of activity. :(

Last edited:

Who could forget FLOPPPPP!!! I applied, maybe we could work together ;P nah. I prob won't get the job XD

To be honest, to all the people who are complaining about it being early in the morning, UK had it at 2 am last time

I can just buy one for you? Ya don't need to stay up, unless you want like 5 lol

d'awww you don't have to do that XD plus it's only one more day right? I can do it //passes out

Last edited:
d'awww you don't have to do that XD plus it's only one more hour right? I can do it //passes out

One hour now? Or tomorrow? Trust me, i know the feeling of missing somthign because its too late were you at. :p

Last edited:
WHERES THE RESTOCK I NEED TO GO TO INTERVIEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back