• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Staff Applications Reminder (now closing) + Apple Restock Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
gd tri m8 b8 ah dn appli :blush:

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

........ 8

^ puh-lease, Apple2012 should be mod u gies r juzz jelly :blush:

Last edited:

That was...gr8.

Please stick to the topic, otherwise this thread is going to be closed. This is all just spam and if it continues you will receive a notice for it.

I know it says now closing, but when is the option to apply actually closing? :)

Or it should be sometime today for most of the world sorry, my timezone its only 10pm where im at

Here's a question. How many people signed up this year? I know by the time this thread was created, there were 50. How about now?

I believe the total number was just barely over 100.

Given that applications are now closed, I'm closing this thread as well. We will have a new thread when our new moderators are promoted. See ya then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back