• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 6.20.21 - Staff Apps, Events, Island Tours, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way of getting the Artist badge without any of the responsibilities????

🧙‍♂️

I love all these!
I also can’t wait for the first island tour. I’m really hoping that someone posts there. I keep watching the thread just waiting 👀

I love all these!
I also can’t wait for the first island tour. I’m really hoping that someone posts there. I keep watching the thread just waiting 👀
People are allowed to post in that thread, for the record! Not sure if that was unclear. The first island has already been selected and the episode will go up on July 1st.

I just wanted to stop by and say that the celebrating diversity activity is sooo lovely. Thank you for bringing it back.

I keep reading everyone’s posts, and I can’t stop liking them. I know we are only supposed to like our favorites, but everyone deserves a like. All the stories are beautiful 😍

I have a question about the island tours, but don't know if I should post it in that thread or here, since there's no other posts on the island tours thread.

Does the island tours thing have an ending date, like a date where they will no longer happen? I would like to submit my island but I want to submit a 100% complete one. Thou I don't know when that will happen.

How exciting! So curious about that event in July. I'm ready for another (egg?) hunt!
Thanks for update and all the work that you do. And thank you for the bells!

Is it too late to so this? I haven't had a chance to upload my picture yet until now
You still have time. You have until Wednesday June 30th at 10:00 PM EDT to submit an entry for the Celebrating Diversity event.

Is the Camp event strictly WiFi games or can we participate other ways, like team cheer events, drawing, etc? I’d like to participate but I don’t have WiFi for games at the moment.

I have a question about the island tours, but don't know if I should post it in that thread or here, since there's no other posts on the island tours thread.

Does the island tours thing have an ending date, like a date where they will no longer happen? I would like to submit my island but I want to submit a 100% complete one. Thou I don't know when that will happen.
Posting in that thread would have been fine!

At this time there is not a planned end date. If there is a lack of interest in TBT Island Tours, or I no longer have time for it, then it will come to an end.

Is the Camp event strictly WiFi games or can we participate other ways, like team cheer events, drawing, etc? I’d like to participate but I don’t have WiFi for games at the moment.
What you're describing is our recent TBT World Championship event. Camp TBT is not the same event. Their only shared element is that users will be organised into teams (cabins).

Hi Vris, regarding the island tours, do you have to resubmit your entry each month if you’re not selected? Or will the list be forever there and you select one no matter how old?

Ohohoh! I think I know what the secret event is! :'D
I remember doing a Christmas-time s-c-a-v-e-n-g-e-r h-u-n-t in the past! Could this be the super seek-ret event?
I think you're right. In the main post the event is titled "????????? ????" which has the same number of characters as "Scavenger Hunt"

Here's my guess of the event:
1625414287200.png

Also still ban panda from making clues

Ohohoh! I think I know what the secret event is! :'D
I remember doing a Christmas-time s-c-a-v-e-n-g-e-r h-u-n-t in the past! Could this be the super seek-ret event?
Oh gosh, I think you're right! 😊🥳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back