• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Secret Santa Art Exchange! (FINAL GIFTS ON #213)

Got my line art done and started coloring today. Should finish mine up tomorrow, if not, the next day. :)

i'm gonna have to do mine with pencil and paper. pencil crayons, too. sai is gonna kill me and my computer, i just can't handle it. hopefully person who gets my art will be okay with it....

gUYS 3 DAYS LEFT and only two people have asked for the extension pls turn in your art soon so I don't die lmao

I'll prob send out PM reminders tomorrow for everyone who hasn't responded to this thread because I haven't heard from some of you since the event started and that worries me lol

gUYS 3 DAYS LEFT and only two people have asked for the extension pls turn in your art soon so I don't die lmao

I'll prob send out PM reminders tomorrow for everyone who hasn't responded to this thread because I haven't heard from some of you since the event started and that worries me lol

idk, you might get all the entries at 11:59pm or something.

sorry I'm taking so long, I've done the sketch and like half of the lineart, I've just been really busy with school but we're off for the holidays now so I'll try get it finished today! ^^

ooh! 2 more days left (I think)! For me, I'm ahead of everyone else so it says I only need to wait one more day but timezones are weird

thanks guys! !!!! I think im only missing about 5 now!

Back