• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Summer secret santa art exchange! (Signups closed, starting)

What type of art would you like to receive?

• Total voters

King koopa

🎈 Balloons 🎈
Bells
Island
Soulturn
Purple Balloon
Blue Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Andromeda Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rosewater Potion
Purple Bat Potion
Sunken seashell exchange.png

I've seen others do this before and I've always wanted to try, so here I am! Welcome to the summer secret santa art exchange! Summer is here with a bang, so why not head to the beach before the fair to create some art seashell to send off to the horizon?

Here's how this will work:
1. Vote on the poll to let me and others know what type of art you'd like!
2. Post on the thread, or pm me about who/what you would like to have drawn!
3. I will send you a pm about who your person is, and what you'll be drawing on July 19th. Then you can let me know then if something needs to be changed.
4. Have fun drawing, deadline for sign-ups is july 19th, and deadline for drawing is July 30th.
5. On August 1st, you'll exchange the gifts to your person! This will go on until August 5.

🐚 Rules and guidelines 🐚
1. If you have a problem with the person you are drawing for, let me know BEFORE you start drawing so I can match you up with someone else.
2. Deadline for drawing is July 30th, but I can extend it if necessary.
3. Please don't insult the art that is given to you.
4. And most important of all, if you have any questions about these rules, feel free to pm me!

🌊Other than that, have fun drawing~ 🌊

I’d love to join Koopa! Can’t wait to draw some art for someone! 😊

Edit:
My references in the spoiler in case you need them! ❤️
Please feel free to draw whatever you like! I am happy with anything!

SJ 😊 https://toyhou.se/12030321.sj

If you'd rather draw something non-human, my favourite AC villagers at the moment are: Agnes, Patty, Pinky, or any of the bears 😊❤️

Last edited:
I know I’m new but can I join? I get nervous about drawing but the timeframe is pretty generous so I can work with that haha

I know I’m new but can I join? I get nervous about drawing but the timeframe is pretty generous so I can work with that haha
Welcome! I think I can speak for everyone here when I say it doesn’t matter that you’re new or what your skill level is. We appreciate and love all art. I’m not the greatest either, getting much better - but definitely not great. It’s just fun to do something for someone else!

Count me in! I was just thinking to myself an art event would be fun to fill the time until the enchanted forest event. 😁 I was going to open a free raffle, but this gets so much more participation👍

I'd like to join, but I'm spread thin across some IRL things. Can you put me down as a backup maybe? Like, if you have an odd number of participants and someone doesn't have a person to draw for, you can throw me in? Or if someone backs out for whatever reason? Thank you!

I'd like to join, but I'm spread thin across some IRL things. Can you put me down as a backup maybe? Like, if you have an odd number of participants and someone doesn't have a person to draw for, you can throw me in? Or if someone backs out for whatever reason? Thank you!
Sure thing! Hopefully you're OK, feel free to pm me if you ever want to talk 💙

I'll take part, this sounds like fun! My drawing style is what I like to call "advanced doodle," so as long as people are okay with that, then I can certainly do my best to draw something for someone. And if I'm understanding the rules correctly, I can say the kinds of things I'd like drawn here, which include wolves, unicorns, and food. And if that's not specific enough or something, just let me know. ^o^;>

Thank you for organising this Koopa! 🌟🌟

I forgot to send a reference, so I'll edit my original post above with a reference in a little while, just in case my person needs it! 😊💖

Edit: Updated my post above with my references!

Also, if you need a back-up to draw for someone, I'm happy to do that too.

Last edited:
Back