• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Summer secret santa art exchange! (Signups closed, starting)

What type of art would you like to receive?

• Total voters
Alright, it's time for my present for all of you, from hoppy!
0e85293a-2682-4cc8-8dc8-58b9f7061d9c.png

(Slight warning, this next part is kinda long, sorry about that)
So, I debated on telling people this, but recently my activity has kinda... dropped in the last few months. It's because I'm taking a small hiatus. Not because of something anyone said or did, but because of burnout. Sometimes I have to force myself to log on everyday, and I just don't have that spark of motivation and enjoyment from the site like I did last year. But don't worry, this hiatus probably won't be long, maybe for 1 week or 2 at most. I'm definitely not gonna leave forever, after all I have better friends on here than I do in real life! (This is not a joke, it's actually true lol) Kourage probably will happen this month, albet later than usual.

And if you're wondering what the real present hoppy gave me was... IT'S YOU! Thank you all for participating, I honestly thought no one would join, but I was wrong! I may do one during Christmas as well if there isn't one planned for that already!
In other words, see you all soon!👋🏾

Damn ya'll! These are all so good! 🤩💫✨

Here's your gift art! @xSuperMario64x I tested out a new tool and really like how it turned out! Sterling the silver fox but in heart form 🦊🖤 thank you for hosting such a fun event! @King koopa
omg I don't even know what to say, I love this so much 😭😭😭 thank you for drawing my lovely boy 💞💞💞💞💞
Post automatically merged:

also just realized the deadline was July 30th???? how is time going so quickly oh my godddd. I think ive lost track bc i started working recently along with everything else going on. I'll work on my art this evening!

Alright, it's time for my present for all of you, from hoppy!
View attachment 450022
(Slight warning, this next part is kinda long, sorry about that)
So, I debated on telling people this, but recently my activity has kinda... dropped in the last few months. It's because I'm taking a small hiatus. Not because of something anyone said or did, but because of burnout. Sometimes I have to force myself to log on everyday, and I just don't have that spark of motivation and enjoyment from the site like I did last year. But don't worry, this hiatus probably won't be long, maybe for 1 week or 2 at most. I'm definitely not gonna leave forever, after all I have better friends on here than I do in real life! (This is not a joke, it's actually true lol) Kourage probably will happen this month, albet later than usual.

And if you're wondering what the real present hoppy gave me was... IT'S YOU! Thank you all for participating, I honestly thought no one would join, but I was wrong! I may do one during Christmas as well if there isn't one planned for that already!
In other words, see you all soon!👋🏾

Aaaa, Hoppy is adorable! Hoppy must have given us a gift too, because you are such a gift to us all! 🎁🥰 Of course take all the time you need having a break or even not logging on as much, because we will all be here waiting! Thank you so much for hosting such a fun event! 🌟

I DID IT YALL HAHAHAHAH

I made this art for @LittleMissPanda, really wanted to draw the three boys together so I drew them loafing adorably :blush: enjoy! (also if you wanted to use it in your signature that would be totally fine and super rad!)
the-loaf-bois.png
Eeeeeeee!! 😱💕🥰 my precious boys!!! They look so sweet and cuddly! 🥺💖 I'm sooo happy! This is simply amazing, thank you!

Back