• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Summer secret santa art exchange! (Signups closed, starting)

What type of art would you like to receive?

• Total voters
I have finished my piece for @tiffanistarr ! I won't be around during the August 1-5 exchange dates, so I wanted to dump it here in advance. I can remove the spoiler when I return. :giggle:

Bones! I made multiple versions, so you can click the image for the large size.

OH MY GOD MY BABY BONES!!! Omg he is so cute, i love it!!! His little floaty lol Thank you so much! As always, your art has put a smile on my face💖💖💖🥺

Okay, since @jadetine won't be here for the exchange and I've been finished for a couple days! Here are yours💕💕

454545454.png

54545454.png

4545454555445.png
454545454545454.png

Also, sorry for not getting the shade perfect on the skin! I know Renn is pretty tan, but for some reason I just couldn't find a tan color that I was looking for!

💗

Okay, since @jadetine won't be here for the exchange and I've been finished for a couple days! Here are yours💕💕

454545454.png

54545454.png

4545454555445.png
454545454545454.png

Also, sorry for not getting the shade perfect on the skin! I know Renn is pretty tan, but for some reason I just couldn't find a tan color that I was looking for!

💗
Omg yayyyyy
I adore all the outfit options
And don’t worry about the tan because honestly I have trouble with it myself 😅 #artproblems

Hope everything is awesome for everyone 🎊💖

@skarmoury That’s adorable really!! I totlly would print it on a sticker if I had the tools down here. Those colors are kinda pastel but funky and the shapes are so cute ❤️

I was thinking of just posting mine or working on it a little more today XD I haven’t been well health wise so I didn’t totally polish this, there was a whole lot of staying in bed waiting for fevers and nausea to pass but I did my best with the time I had and I’d like to finish it more later, and post a lineart version so you could mess around coloring it if you like, I’ll let you know when I do. I knew what I was going to do from your username LOL

B7E52E14-FC80-41F0-ACF7-6D4FD3BB8248.jpg

Last edited:
@skarmoury That’s adorable really!! I totlly would print it on a sticker if I had the tools down here. Those colors are kinda pastel but funky and the shapes are so cute ❤️

I was thinking of just posting mine or working on it a little more today XD I haven’t been well health wise so I didn’t totally polish this, there was a whole lot of staying in bed waiting for fevers and nausea to pass but I did my best with the time I had and I’d like to finish it more later, and post a lineart version so you could mess around coloring it if you like, I’ll let you know when I do. I knew what I was going to do from your username LOL

THIS IS SO WELL-MADE HOLY COW!! Thank you so much for the drawing!! 💖 Please don't push yourself more than you physically can, your drawing is already stunning as is! I hope you get lots of rest, being sick and bed-ridden sucks a whole lot and more than anything I hope you feel better soon. :c Thank you so much again, your drawing is amazing!

Here's my drawing for @Millysaurusrexjr! I had so much fun drawing your island rep! I hope you like it! 🤩💖🥰
20220731_232636.png

Post automatically merged:

WOAHHH that is sweet!!! Nice job!!

@Croconaw I see! I'd be curious to see what their feet looked like, if you still have a version of the image with that, if you don't mind sharing it.

I'm glad you like my drawing! ^_^

Back