• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Resident Evil Mafia - Game Thread [Endgame- Mafia Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thought- would it be possible to set up the threads here on tbt, but restrict it to certain users during the game (one for maf, one for obs), then make public after the game? Or is that not possible?
i think only mods have this kind of power 😓
Post automatically merged:

Test this out:

i tried out the program....
got some non PG messages in the 2 mins i was on it
i don't think we should use it >.>

Last edited:
i think only mods have this kind of power 😓

i tried out the program....
got some non PG messages in the 2 mins i was on it
i don't think we should use it >.>

Lol that didn't happen to me, but yeah, not a good idea. Did you try the link I sent for graveyard chat on forumotion? I'm terrible at this, but forumotion has fairly decent content rules, and it follows basic forum set up. I just don't know if you can see all the messages w/out opening them like you can in quicktopic.

Lol that didn't happen to me, but yeah, not a good idea. Did you try the link I sent for graveyard chat on forumotion? I'm terrible at this, but forumotion has fairly decent content rules, and it follows basic forum set up. I just don't know if you can see all the messages w/out opening them like you can in quicktopic.
yes i looked at it, i didn't have permission to do anything in your graveyard chat, but looking at it, it seems to be a forum-esque thing? i don't think it's ideal for "chatting". the posts spaces are large, could potentially make the viewing experience not.... great.

yes i looked at it, i didn't have permission to do anything in your graveyard chat, but looking at it, it seems to be a forum-esque thing? i don't think it's ideal for "chatting". the posts spaces are large, could potentially make the viewing experience not.... great.

Ikr? The forum thing was bugging me on there. So... I guess keep looking, lol.

Try this:

Private I think. But I can share it with people

Omg lol. I just set up a chatzy too! I will go try yours.

Hey @shellbell try b100mings chatzy. Maybe this could work. And it's simple enough, lol.

Last edited:
It's probably still best to just let maf team decide what medium they use for communication depending on what works best.

It's probably still best to just let maf team decide what medium they use for communication depending on what works best.

It's still best to have something everyone can see after the game though. I like this chatzy thing so far, as long as you can make sure it isn't searchable or something and can remain private to anyone without the link, which seems to be the case.

Btw I wonder if all the quicktopics will be archived or if they'll disappear forever?

It's still best to have something everyone can see after the game though. I like this chatzy thing so far, as long as you can make sure it isn't searchable or something and can remain private to anyone without the link, which seems to be the case.

Btw I wonder if all the quicktopics will be archived or if they'll disappear forever?
Disappear otherwise they wouldn’t say to print it.

I the ghost of mafia past was following this game. GG, if I was playing I would have tunneled Daniel as per usual lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back