Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

I couldn't get any of the other rounds but this last one I got immediately, 1/6 lol

Looking back if I would've tried a little harder to look under the wave for round 2 I might've gotten it? I think after the first round I was ready to give up right away. I never would've gotten any of the others.

This was fun, though!

All points have been sent out, including the bonus cabin points! I hope you all had fun, especially with this last one-- I sure had fun watching you all doubt yourselves! 😂
If it makes any of you feel better, Thunder called me insane for this masterpiece.

mario_ditto.png

If you were expecting more, I'm sorry.

i... probably wouldn’t have ever gotten that LMAO. i‘m awful at stuff like this, especially since i have zero knowledge on most nintendo characters, but i somehow managed to get 2 right this time, beating my previous record of... 0. 🤣 i’m honestly lowkey proud of myself lol.

but jokes aside, try not to beat yourselves up too much over this; whether you got all 6 right or none at all, you all gave it a shot and tried your best and that’s all that really matters. <3

also @Mistreil, expect a bill in the mail for my therapy, since i definitely need it more than ever after this. 😔

i... probably wouldn’t have ever gotten that LMAO. i‘m awful at stuff like this, especially since i have zero knowledge on most nintendo characters, but i somehow managed to get 2 right this time, beating my previous record of... 0. 🤣 i’m honestly lowkey proud of myself lol.

but jokes aside, try not to beat yourselves up too much over this; whether you got all 6 right or none at all, you all gave it a shot and tried your best and that’s all that really matters. <3

also @Mistreil, expect a bill in the mail for my therapy, since i definitely need it more than ever after this. 😔
I wish you well in therapy. Perhaps they'll give you a rorschach inkblot! For example: what Nintendo character do you see in this picture?
fair2017-event-mirrors-bonus-one.png

Ayyy, the moment I saw a smile and two dots in the puddle, I knew it was ditto
4/6, not bad, I guess!

WHAT it was actually Ditto??? I thought if I submitted Ditto it would be a joke guess 😩 I'm mad now

oh well 3/6 is the best I've ever done with this event so im pleased nevertheless!

Back