• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tantalizing Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for hosting this event, it was a lot of fun and I was surprised how many trivia questions I could actually answer! Congratulations to everyone else who participated, hopefully people who couldn't make it to this one can play in the second one. :]

Maybe go to transactions and look at your last meow coupon reward and what it says your coupon balance was at that time. I did that because for some reason the transaction message I got for the trivia said my balance was 0. But the transaction before that had my balance at 10 less than the amount I had, so I know I got my coupons

oh thank you!! i see it now, i think i automatically just expected it to be at the top of my transactions. thanks again!

Bummed that I missed out on this first round since I was hoping to attend. I'll be here for the second round though.

As mentioned by others, we've attempted to send out participation prizes automatically to as many people as possible! If you believe you were skipped, after carefully checking your transaction log, please make a CTS thread with your Discord username.

I'm definitely going to be joining in again! It's a good time for me 10pm! Can't wait to come nearly last again! 🤣 I don't mind, I'm here for the participation rewards! 😁

I'm going to do my best to make it to today's trivia. Couldn't believe I actually got a few right last time! Just need to get the minimum for participation....

I'm definitely going to be joining in again! It's a good time for me 10pm! Can't wait to come nearly last again! 🤣 I don't mind, I'm here for the participation rewards! 😁
Wait 10PM omg I somehow mixed it up I thought it was 11PM, im so glad I saw this, otherwise i would've missed it again

edit bc nvm. i cannot join the trivia because of an email/tbt account related issue :')

i do somewhat regret waiting up for this now, but I wish a hearty gl/gg to all of those who could participate! best of luck and love <3

Last edited:
I had to bow out quickly because of husband time. At least I briefly got the number one spot 🐍

You know, after seeing how the questions for this quiz were like, I wonder if I would have won if I could have participated in the first one. But alas. 😔 4th place for this one is still really good.

I'm pretty happy with my ranking for this round! I ended at #16 whereas I was at a proud #55 last week :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back