• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wicked Reflection - Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just submitted my guess but i'm definitely not confident in it....bro these mirrors/reflections got hands 🤕

every time i turn it i see something else. i see nothing and many things all at once. this mirror makes me want to cry 😭

I swear at one point I saw the ghost of my great great grandmother... but I'm also pretty sure that's not the answer

This mirror actually makes my brain fuzzy, so I’m gonna drink my coffee and go visit some more nightmares before I try to mess with this monstrosity again!!! 🎃☕

At this point I’m hoping for the low chance that I’ve just never seen this character and that’s why I can’t see anything here 💀

Why does everyone think this one is so hard? I think that I might have gotten it correct and it was extremely easy for me to see who it could po be.

Why does everyone think this one is so hard? I think that I might have gotten it correct and it was extremely easy for me to see who it could po be.

People see stuff differently, it’s funny.. I got the Oatchi mirror almost instantly and then showed it to someone irl who also played Pikmin 4 to see if he could get it. I started giving hints once it was clear he couldn’t see anything, but even after telling him straight up the character is from Pikmin he guessed something like “is it Olimar riding a bulborb” 😂

1698765151923.png

i keep seeing a character but i can't convince myself that it's right 😢

People see stuff differently, it’s funny.. I got the Oatchi mirror almost instantly and then showed it to someone irl who also played Pikmin 4 to see if he could get it. I started giving hints once it was clear he couldn’t see anything, but even after telling him straight up the character is from Pikmin he guessed something like “is it Olimar riding a bulborb” 😂
I suppose that makes sense. I think that I could see a distinctive shape that not many Nintendo characters act have.

I have no idea. I just made a random guess cause i cant take staring at this thing anymore.

🤡 Challenge #4 🤡
What Nintendo Character Is This?

halloween-mirror-four.png

🤡 The Reveal 🤡

halloween-mirror-four-reveal.png

Dark Lord
from Miitopia!

We have three winners who correctly guessed the answer and will be splitting the 666 Bells Prize Pot to bring home 222 Bells each! Congratulations to @lieryl @liliyoa @Cheremtasy !​

This mirror was created by Laudine -- send your appreciation or rage towards them! Thank you for playing everyone and have a great Halloween night.

I thought it was Arceus because of the white streak resembling it’s head so perfectly.

Lol i knew it was something ghostish with big hands
Somehow google didn't seem to understand tho hahaha wonder why 😂

Edit: congrats winners!! You really deserve this one!

I could see the pose of the character perfectly after awhile but had no clue what it was, that explains why hahaha never seen that guy before in my life 😱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back