• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wicked Reflection - Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Sideshow-Magic-Symbol.png

Wicked Reflection

Surprise! We found a particularly Wicked Reflection that somehow managed to escape from the main carnival's Wagon of Mirrors... how sneaky!

You know the drill. This one's a toughie, with a prize pot up for grabs. Take your time to... reflect.

🤡 Challenge #4 🤡
What Nintendo Character Is This?

Guess before Oct 31st 7PM EDT!
halloween-mirror-four.png

The answer and winners have been revealed here.

To participate in the event and submit your answer, create a thread in the Wagon of Mirrors Submissions board with the following information:
  • Your Guess: Enter your answer to the challenge above!
  • Round: Select the Round 4 option.
The thread title and message can be anything you want -- it doesn't matter as we will only be using the 'Your Guess' field for your answer. If you provide your answer in the title or message and not the Your Guess field... it won't count! DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THIS THREAD!

🤡 Prize 🤡

If you correctly answer the challenge, you will be awarded a share of the 666 Bells Prize Pot divided equally amongst all of the winning players. And yes, that means a solo winner could come away with 666 Bells!

🤡 Rules & Guidelines 🤡

In addition to all of the explanatory sections above, here's a bit of extra 'fine print' rules to keep in mind:
  • Always enter your answer in your submission thread's 'Your Guess' field. Answers not included in the Text Entry field will not be counted or accepted!
  • It's generally best to be more specific than not in your answer, just in case. You're more likely to miss out by being too vague.
  • Answers/submissions are final when submitted and may not changed or edited later.
  • While some events encourage cooperation, we ask that you play the Wicked Reflection on your own. Do not share the answer or provide hints to others. You may be disqualified, including removal of tickets and items or forum warnings if you do.
  • In the time between submissions closing and the official answer being posted, please be respectful and wait for the official announcement before sharing anything in the thread.

Last edited:
I got 2 of the other mirrors... i think I'm okay with a 50% succes rate :p but still gonna give it a while to submite a good guess

So another mirror. Let’s see if I get this one right.

I’m going to say it again, and again, and again. This Halloween event was the best Halloween event TBT ever had.

I feel like I see something...probably wrong but at least I see something.

I knew this was gonna be another mirror, bring on the brain melting

I didn't even get the other mirrors....Hm..I will come back later after other activities :unsure:

Well...I guess it's not an event quiz...
I've done terrible on mirrors this year, lol.

I think I’ve actually got it this time and it seemed much easier than the others!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back