• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wicked Reflection - Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
love how I STILL can't see the character despite the overlaid edit lol. laudine please stop making mirrors you're too good 😭

gg to the mighty three who got it right!!!

um no it’s mike wazowski grinning at me and extending his hand towards me. 🤨

xjsinxjdnc congrats to the lucky 3 who got it right!

Totally thought it was Galeem but of course, that would be way too easy.

No idea who that character is, probably because i have never played that game.

I had a hard time trying to figure out who it was I chose not to bother answering.

I'm pretty glad I chose the latter.

No! I knew I should've gone with my first instinct! They immediately popped into mind the first time I looked at that mirror, but as I looked more I started to doubt myself and eventually ended up submitting a different answer...

Oh! I thought this was open until midnight, whoops! Wouldn't have gotten it anyway. I was going to guess Master Hand, (or a pair of Master Hands?) . Since I'm not very good at these in general, I'm just proud I saw that part at least!

By the way, why didn't you show the popular/favorite incorrect answers?

I would see Arceus and maybe Dusknoir as the popular incorrect answers. (I would have guessed Dusknoir anyway, but chose not to as I can't handle being wrong...)

Man...I played and enjoyed Miitopia so I recognize the Dark Lord now that it's revealed, but my brain just can't do mirrors I guess.

N... noooo I thought it was (an extremely warped) Dusclops....

halloween-mirror-four_dusclops.jpg

heeeeelppp

Ah I thought it was Nightmare from Kirby for the longest time and ended up guessing Haunter in the end. I was on the right track character design wise but I never played miitopia so there was no chance I would have gotten it. Congrats to the winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back