• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

I don't play (or care for, unfortunately) Splatoon, so there was no way I was getting that last one.

That said, not sure I see myself getting this one, either 🤣

Well I have just submitted my guess and so far I’ve been batting 1000, so I have very faint hope that I will get this one right either 😜
At least my last guess was one of the favourite incorrect answers again since my guess was Link 🙄
Bring on the reveal!! LOL

I am torn between two, but I also may need to come to terms with it being neither.

... Okay, obviously my check-up with the ophtalmologist is long overdue o_O I don't see frick here!

@Mistreil, I'm gonna have to press charges against you for attempting to murder my eyes.

Please don't whip out a ban hammer, I'm just joking.

Guessed, but know I was wrong because it was just a random throwaway answer. Looking forward to seeing the reveal.

🌚 Masterpiece #6 🌚
Which Nintendo character is this?

6.png

🌚 The Reveal 🌚
Ditto!
6_outline.png

06_solution.png

Original image → Drawn without looking at the canvas → Traced over with non-dominant hand
The face in the puddle should be the main giveaway, even if it's a little... wonky.
Correct AnswersIncorrect Answers
53​
70​
43.44%​
56.91%​
Most Popular Incorrect Answers
Favourite Incorrect Answers
Bowser​
Puddles​
Mario​
Grimer​
Blastoise​
Mallow​

The first cabin to guess correctly was the Crystal Ballers! Followed by The Poliwags, The Melon Ballers, Evergreen, and lastly Buzzy Bees! Good job everyone -- especially @Believe_In_Kittens and @Lavamaize who got it in the first minute, mere seconds apart!

If you successfully guessed the mirror, you should see an Accepted label applied to your submission in the Mysterious Masterpieces Submission Board within an hour. The bonus cabin points will also be awarded in this time. I will post when this has been completed!

If you believe there has been a mistake and your correct guess has not been marked as Accepted after I've posted confirming marking is complete, please message me then.​

Go crystal ballers! Omg I was thinking Ditto for the longest time but then I started to overthink it and guessed Donkey Kong 😭

Back