• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Turnip Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Turnip Treasure.png

Joan is back once again with a special business opportunity for you, whether you're a weathered veteran of the market, or an enticed newcomer! Will your White Turnip leave you with grand treasure or great debt?

💰 How To Play 💰

You can start participating in Joan's Stalk Market by purchasing a White Turnip in the Shop for 99 Bells until Sunday, March 10th at 12PM / Noon EDT.

At that time, the White Turnip will be out of stock and the Stalk Market will open for business with the White Turnip's Sellback Price adjusting twice per day until Sunday, March 17th at 12PM / Noon EDT. These changes will occur at approximately 12PM and 12AM each day until the market ends.

During this event, you may sell your White Turnip back to the Shop and cash in for the current fluctuating Sellback Price at any time by clicking Sellback next to the item in your Shop inventory. When you press the Sellback button, a pop-up will inform you of the current Sell Price and you may choose to confirm the sale or cancel it. This price may be lower or higher than the initial purchase price of the turnip.

You may gain or lose Bells from participating in this event. If you do not sell your White Turnip item before the market ends, the turnip will spoil rotten with a value of only 1 Bell until later being discarded. There will be no refunds.

Past performance is not indicative of future results. This is not investment advice.

Last edited:
Omg it's been so long that I almost forgot we ever had a turnip event - so glad to see it back! 🎉
Post automatically merged:

P.S. am I blind or is the turnip not in the shop yet?

Joan is back once again with a special business opportunity for you, whether you're a weathered veteran of the market, or an enticed newcomer! Will your White Turnip leave you with grand treasure or great debt?

💰 How To Play 💰

You can start participating in Joan's Stalk Market by purchasing a White Turnip in the Shop for 99 Bells until Sunday, March 10th at 12PM / Noon EDT.

At that time, the White Turnip will be out of stock and the Stalk Market will open for business with the White Turnip's Sellback Price adjusting twice per day until Sunday, March 17th at 12PM / Noon EDT. These changes will occur at approximately 12PM and 12AM each day until the market ends.

During this event, you may sell your White Turnip back to the Shop and cash in for the current fluctuating Sellback Price at any time by clicking Sellback next to the item in your Shop inventory. When you press the Sellback button, a pop-up will inform you of the current Sell Price and you may choose to confirm the sale or cancel it. This price may be lower or higher than the initial purchase price of the turnip.

You may gain or lose Bells from participating in this event. If you do not sell your White Turnip item before the market ends, the turnip will spoil rotten with a value of only 1 Bell until later being discarded. There will be no refunds.

Past performance is not indicative of future results. This is not investment advice.

Can we keep the rotten turnip?! Ngl, I'd rather have a rotten turnip than bells.

Omg it's been so long that I almost forgot we ever had a turnip event - so glad to see it back! 🎉
Post automatically merged:

P.S. am I blind or is the turnip not in the shop yet?

Missed Halloween? ;)

And fixed!

Can we keep the rotten turnip?! Ngl, I'd rather have a rotten turnip than bells.

Afraid not, sorry! We’ll shame you for a while though.

I... aighty then. I guess I'll have to sell the darn thing then. Bummer, I would love to have rotten turnips, flies, and rafflesia.

Oh and hey, no rotten perfect fruit collectibles?!

Reactions: Doo
Ohhh I usually skip this event but I'm gonna give it a try once I make 99 bells :oops:

I like the turnip so much; I wish I could just buy it. I'm not brave enough for these risk events.

I like the turnip so much; I wish I could just buy it. I'm not brave enough for these risk events.
Me too!!!
Before reading the description of the turnip I was like.. omg... I need 10 of these..

I took the risk and bought a turnip. I sat out of this event last time but I thought I might as well give it a chance

I didn't even know this was a thing before. I would've liked to have the rotten turnip forever, that would be pretty funny. I guess I'll try and just sell it back whenever I have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back