• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Turnip Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you are right. I’m slightly regretted not selling sooner.

I think you may be right. Think I'll keep holding. Ride the roller coaster til they kick me off.😅
Post automatically merged:

I mean, really....look how high the graph goes. All the way up to 500! Perhaps not an official graph.... but it could be an official record if it actually spikes that high. Plenty of room on the graph, eh? 🤑

View attachment 543269
I'm believing in Betsy's graph! There's gotta be one more spike!

I'm believing in Betsy's graph! There's gotta be one more spike!

Woohoo! One more spike! So glad I decided to hold! To the moon 500!

Legal disclaimer. Poster is not qualified to give any kind of turnip stonk advice. In fact, poster may be somewhat cursed when it comes to investing. Poster will be making sacrifices to the rng gods hoping everyone makes lots of bells.

Holding for now since it'd be a loss, but with just two prices left... I don't have much room to keep being greedy huh

Holding for now since it'd be a loss, but with just two prices left... I don't have much room to keep being greedy huh
Isn't it only just one more price adjustment at midnight? Since it ends at noon tomorrow, wouldn't that be when they rot?

Here's hoping for the best, but as a pessimist it looks like we probably should've sold at 222.

Looks like I got burned on the stalk market again wooo!

Isn't it only just one more price adjustment at midnight? Since it ends at noon tomorrow, wouldn't that be when they rot?

Here's hoping for the best, but as a pessimist it looks like we probably should've sold at 222.

...okay I'm definitely selling tomorrow morning no matter what

I wish you guys the best of luck on the final turnip price change.

As I said before, I learned my lesson from the very first turnip event and I now sell on the first time the turnip price is higher than 100+ bells.

Good luck and good vibes to everyone still holding on. I got out at 222. There has to be one big spike for the brave 🤞💜

I hope the midnight price is spikier than a pokey.

I forgot about the last price being the rotten price. So whatever it is, I'll sell in the morning before noon.

The bell boom and selling back the yellow candies etc have more than offset the turnip price, but I'll still be sad if it's a really low price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back