• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Turnip Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
My own graph betrayed me. I also may play it safer next time....maybe.
I say that now, but it's just so fun to hold it and see. 😅

I'm gonna pretend I'm still chasing silver and take advantage of the bell boom. Make more bells to buy more turnips to hold.

This is a fun event! Ty for hosting! Next time - turnip glory and gains will be mine...

I'm not selling
689304212391329802.png
XaX4LeS.gif
XaX4LeS.gif

Awwww I just got a notif about the final sale price. I didn't play but I am so sorry for those that got burned :c

I pretty much knew that the final turnip price would be a flop. It looks to me like this was a small spike after all. I'm happy I sold at 222 bells, I feel sorry for those who were bold and decided to hold.

Sorry to everyone who held so long, I didn't expect so many of you would! 😭 The last couple times this event was ran, there was always a big spike towards the end, so I felt it needed to be switched up or become too predictable in the future. I hope you haven't been scared off turnips forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back