• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

I couldn't get any of the other rounds but this last one I got immediately, 1/6 lol

Looking back if I would've tried a little harder to look under the wave for round 2 I might've gotten it? I think after the first round I was ready to give up right away. I never would've gotten any of the others.

This was fun, though!

All points have been sent out, including the bonus cabin points! I hope you all had fun, especially with this last one-- I sure had fun watching you all doubt yourselves! 😂
If it makes any of you feel better, Thunder called me insane for this masterpiece.

mario_ditto.png

If you were expecting more, I'm sorry.

i... probably wouldn’t have ever gotten that LMAO. i‘m awful at stuff like this, especially since i have zero knowledge on most nintendo characters, but i somehow managed to get 2 right this time, beating my previous record of... 0. 🤣 i’m honestly lowkey proud of myself lol.

but jokes aside, try not to beat yourselves up too much over this; whether you got all 6 right or none at all, you all gave it a shot and tried your best and that’s all that really matters. <3

also @Mistreil, expect a bill in the mail for my therapy, since i definitely need it more than ever after this. 😔

i... probably wouldn’t have ever gotten that LMAO. i‘m awful at stuff like this, especially since i have zero knowledge on most nintendo characters, but i somehow managed to get 2 right this time, beating my previous record of... 0. 🤣 i’m honestly lowkey proud of myself lol.

but jokes aside, try not to beat yourselves up too much over this; whether you got all 6 right or none at all, you all gave it a shot and tried your best and that’s all that really matters. <3

also @Mistreil, expect a bill in the mail for my therapy, since i definitely need it more than ever after this. 😔
I wish you well in therapy. Perhaps they'll give you a rorschach inkblot! For example: what Nintendo character do you see in this picture?
fair2017-event-mirrors-bonus-one.png

Ayyy, the moment I saw a smile and two dots in the puddle, I knew it was ditto
4/6, not bad, I guess!

WHAT it was actually Ditto??? I thought if I submitted Ditto it would be a joke guess 😩 I'm mad now

oh well 3/6 is the best I've ever done with this event so im pleased nevertheless!

Back