• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Turnip Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to everyone who held so long, I didn't expect so many of you would! 😭 The last couple times this event was ran, there was always a big spike towards the end, so I felt it needed to be switched up or become too predictable in the future. I hope you haven't been scared off turnips forever.
My strategy has always been where you must sell them on the first time the buyback price exceeds the selling price. I may not get as much, but that’s a low-risk strategy.

Sorry to everyone who held so long, I didn't expect so many of you would! 😭 The last couple times this event was ran, there was always a big spike towards the end, so I felt it needed to be switched up or become too predictable in the future. I hope you haven't been scared off turnips forever.

No worries Justin! 99 bells isn’t a huge cost in the first place so losing some of that isn’t great but it’s also not a huge deal. Plus it’s quite easy to earn bells for this event so I’ve easily earned back my loss and then some from just being active.

Despite the loss I had a lot of fun checking in everyday to see what everyone else had to say. It was quite the ride. This was my first time participating or even paying attention to the turnip market event so I had no idea previous ones ended in a big spike.

Psh...I'm not scared.
And I'll probably hold too long next time, too. 😄

Win or lose, it's a cool event! And really, it's a cheap price for all that anxiety fun. A week-long rollercoaster, for only 65 bells. Worth it.

Was it really 65 bells I lost? Man, I shoulda sold. Why didn't I sell....

Screenshot 2024-03-18 094128.png

'rottena' that would be a sick name for a nintendo villain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back