• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tantalizing Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.
My overall results is that I have gone downhill since the last session toā€¦right at the bottom of the top five.

good job with the trivia today all of you!!! im sad i couldnt be there for the whole thing, but alas

meanwhile, ill be filing a complaint about a hostile work environment
1710631342166.png

my question was genius. have you ever seen such an almost-balanced spread of answers??? remember folks, when in doubt, pick C (or 3 in this case)
the wisp one was harder lets be real

THIS WAS REALLY FUN!!! I'm glad I caught it this time, and I thiiiink I managed to get 3rd place šŸ˜Ž

The reaction to the Wisp question was beautiful, but I am forever ashamed of falling for the hyacinth trick. I was like " I don't remember what hyacinths look like, but they definitely weren't in the older games!" šŸ˜­

Session 2 Results

Congratulations to the winners of our second and final session of Tantalizing Trivia!

@.: Meri :. is taking home the first place winner prize of 30 MEOW Coupons, 30 Bells, and the Complete ACNL House Letter Set with their stunning score of 12,541 points!

Next up, we have @Xara just barely behind winning the second place prize of 25 MEOW Coupons and 25 Bells with a score of 12,212 points!

Finally, @toxapex isn't far behind either in this trio of winners claiming the third place prize of 20 MEOW Coupons and 20 Bells with a score of 11,859 points!

An honourable mention goes to these folks who all posted a score of at least 10,000 points: @Yoshi155 @Alolan_Apples @Zinnia. @Irescien @moonbyu @BungoTheElf

It would seem that this second session was indeed a decent bit harder than the first as we had 16 more participants, yet 5 fewer folks reaching the 10,000 points threshold. How did your own score compare to your first if you participated in both sessions? The leaderboards for both are in pinned in the Discord channel if you'd like to check.

Participation prizes have already been automatically sent out to as many people as we could determine earned at least 2 points, but some manual claims may be necessary due to username issues. Please make a Contact The Staff thread only after investigating your transaction log.

Thanks for joining everyone and I hope you had some fun! Let me know if you'd like to see this event return with a similar format in a future TBT event.

I had fun with this trivia!! I enjoyed the multiple choice options because it reminds me of kahoot lol so I'd like to see similar events in this format!

So in both sessions, I made it to the top five, and have scored at least 10,000 points.

Iā€™m honestly astonished by how well I did in both sessions considering I havenā€™t played New Leaf in almost 7 years?? Itā€™s actually insane to me how my memory worksā€¦ like I canā€™t remember what all I did yesterday, but I can remember how many tiles large our characterā€™s first house is in New Leaf???
IMG_2750.png

Weird memory aside, Iā€™m really pleased with my top 5 placement in the first session and my second place win in the second session!! Iā€™m even more pleased that my incredible friend @.: Meri :. came in first place, though!! So, so happy for them, and of course a big congrats to @toxapex for their 3rd place win!! Look at us go!! šŸŽ‰

Thank you for hosting these sessions, Justin! I remember participating in trivia sessions during the 2016 and 2020 fairs and having a lot of fun, though they were definitely chaotic with everyone having to type their answers in! I canā€™t imagine how insane trying to figure out who said the right answer first, how many people got each question right etc mustā€™ve been with the chat going crazy, so I definitely get why there hadnā€™t been any trivia events in a while!

The new format made being able to read and answer each question a lot easier though, and I appreciate you taking feedback into consideration and turning off chat and disabling reacts for each question! I 100% probably wouldnā€™t have even made it to top 50 if it wasnā€™t for the new format, so both my successes are really yours. :ā€™)

Iā€™d definitely love to see more trivia in the future if the new format works for you as well!

I would love to see the quiz make a comeback in another event. I failed miserably, but thoroughly enjoyed it!

I was at a convention and forgot about the quiz šŸ˜µ
So sad I missed it, round 1 was super fun! Hope to have this format back in the future šŸ™‚

Oh no I forgot! šŸ˜­
I knew I should have set an alarm >:C

I hope everyone had a great time and congratulations to the winners! šŸŽ‰

YIPPEEE 8TH PLACE! :D significantly better than last time lol
this was really fun! i'd totally be up for another quiz like this in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back