• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • "Join us at 8 PM EDT for a special, for-fun (no spectator points) staff stream of ACNH hide-and-seek!"
    ~~ Streaming now on Twitch with chat in #secret-stream ~~

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

im like super tired and dont have the motivation to proof read and go over things so soz if some things dont make sense and whatever, my initial view on everyone will probs change when i wake up bc im predicting that the pages will blow up and all lmao so pls dont take things into account for the future unless its purposeful

Endless - I can't really ever get a read on Endless tbh. His always seems so monotone, and I can never really tell whether he's trying to appear town or if he genuinely is town. His vote for me at the start of the game was pretty out of character, but I can't blame him really because me posting reads so early on in the game with no legit reasoning was pretty stupid. If anything he's probably null for me at the moment, but more so townlean I'd say.

Mog - I don't think I've played any games with her (besides ITC but that was technically a Discord game) so I don't really have a clear idea of what town Mog looks like opposed to scum Mog. At the moment I'm pretty iffy on her since a lot of her posts seem very contained, as if she doesn't want to reveal too much information I guess?? Her second reads list also included 3/5 nulls, in which having clearer reads could potentially attract attention to her, but meh, I'm probably just overthinking it. Overall though, I don't believe there's enough evidence against her anyway so for the most part, I'm town leaning her at the moment.

Athena - No recollection of her playstyle either, and she isn't participating very much either. The only topic I remember her discussing was the whole busdriver stuff but that should've been put to rest ages ago. I'm probably null based on her behaviour, I hope to see more contribution although.

Duck - Again, inactive and not really participating much so I can't really make a justified read on them. The only points they've made is that Endless was scummy for voting me off the bat, but then proceeded to believe that I was wishy-washy, so idk.

Toads - EMOTIONS AND TEARS. Not much to say about Toads, I'm almost certain that he's town, based on his behaviour and overall attitude towards the game. He was scum for the first time in the last game, and if he was scum this time round I don't think he would be this loud, but rather would try and hide in the shadows. I acknowledge that he's putting his all into the game, but imo he should take it a step down.

Chrys - Her behaviour is very different from the last game when she was scum. I can detect that she's trying to push forward in the right direction for town. I don't really agree with a lot of her reads, but I can see where she's getting at. Her reaction to Daniel getting lynched/entropy getting killed seemed like they were forced in a way to make it seem like she was surprised, but I'm not really familiar with her tone or the way she reacts.

CPU - I don't know how you can just forget about a mafia game but whatever. You were briefly online on discord during N0 and you got pretty defensive against Toads, but I'm just hoping we can see reads or an overall view from you soon.

Curry - Your posts are super long and I'm ngl I cbf to read them so I'm just gonna leave you on null for now lmao

Panda Panda's approach to the game is very different this time round as well. From my eyes, she seems more confident and independent I guess?? Not really sure how to put in into proper words. I have a sense she was starting to crumble upon entropy tunnelling her, and her replies were somewhat delayed, as if she had to check over them or something?? I don't know, I'm pretty conflicted on my opinions on Panda atm.

Tae - I'm not really ready to drop my initial weak suspicion of Tae, because his push for Toads is also pretty weak (hypocrisy ayyyy). Like, he doesn't really mention any form of real evidence and sort of just cut to the point and demanded everyone to vote for him. Hasn't contributed much either, so I'm waiting for his promised elaborated reads.

Fleshy - I mentioned I had a gut feeling on Fleshy but I'm ruling that out. His reaction and defense to me scumreading him so early in the game was almost definitely genuine from my point of view, and his further discussion also backs it up. I know he was sort of responsible for lynching the 2-shot granny, but I feel like it was just an accident, so I'm gonna town reading him for now.

Seroja - Haven't really payed much attention to her this game, but she makes good points, engages in discussion, but I can't really get a proper read on her. I'm leaning town but I'm gonna say null just to be safe.

Amanda - Her first game, has only posted a few times but contain good content, I'm impressed. Not much to say, she's probably town tbh.

Eleanor/Menchie/Wise/Tasuot- POST MORE

im like super tired and dont have the motivation to proof read and go over things so soz if some things dont make sense and whatever, my initial view on everyone will probs change when i wake up bc im predicting that the pages will blow up and all lmao so pls dont take things into account for the future unless its purposeful

Endless - I can't really ever get a read on Endless tbh. His always seems so monotone, and I can never really tell whether he's trying to appear town or if he genuinely is town. His vote for me at the start of the game was pretty out of character, but I can't blame him really because me posting reads so early on in the game with no legit reasoning was pretty stupid. If anything he's probably null for me at the moment, but more so townlean I'd say.

Mog - I don't think I've played any games with her (besides ITC but that was technically a Discord game) so I don't really have a clear idea of what town Mog looks like opposed to scum Mog. At the moment I'm pretty iffy on her since a lot of her posts seem very contained, as if she doesn't want to reveal too much information I guess?? Her second reads list also included 3/5 nulls, in which having clearer reads could potentially attract attention to her, but meh, I'm probably just overthinking it. Overall though, I don't believe there's enough evidence against her anyway so for the most part, I'm town leaning her at the moment.

Athena - No recollection of her playstyle either, and she isn't participating very much either. The only topic I remember her discussing was the whole busdriver stuff but that should've been put to rest ages ago. I'm probably null based on her behaviour, I hope to see more contribution although.

Duck - Again, inactive and not really participating much so I can't really make a justified read on them. The only points they've made is that Endless was scummy for voting me off the bat, but then proceeded to believe that I was wishy-washy, so idk.

Toads - EMOTIONS AND TEARS. Not much to say about Toads, I'm almost certain that he's town, based on his behaviour and overall attitude towards the game. He was scum for the first time in the last game, and if he was scum this time round I don't think he would be this loud, but rather would try and hide in the shadows. I acknowledge that he's putting his all into the game, but imo he should take it a step down.

Chrys - Her behaviour is very different from the last game when she was scum. I can detect that she's trying to push forward in the right direction for town. I don't really agree with a lot of her reads, but I can see where she's getting at. Her reaction to Daniel getting lynched/entropy getting killed seemed like they were forced in a way to make it seem like she was surprised, but I'm not really familiar with her tone or the way she reacts.

CPU - I don't know how you can just forget about a mafia game but whatever. You were briefly online on discord during N0 and you got pretty defensive against Toads, but I'm just hoping we can see reads or an overall view from you soon.

Curry - Your posts are super long and I'm ngl I cbf to read them so I'm just gonna leave you on null for now lmao

Panda Panda's approach to the game is very different this time round as well. From my eyes, she seems more confident and independent I guess?? Not really sure how to put in into proper words. I have a sense she was starting to crumble upon entropy tunnelling her, and her replies were somewhat delayed, as if she had to check over them or something?? I don't know, I'm pretty conflicted on my opinions on Panda atm.

Tae - I'm not really ready to drop my initial weak suspicion of Tae, because his push for Toads is also pretty weak (hypocrisy ayyyy). Like, he doesn't really mention any form of real evidence and sort of just cut to the point and demanded everyone to vote for him. Hasn't contributed much either, so I'm waiting for his promised elaborated reads.

Fleshy - I mentioned I had a gut feeling on Fleshy but I'm ruling that out. His reaction and defense to me scumreading him so early in the game was almost definitely genuine from my point of view, and his further discussion also backs it up. I know he was sort of responsible for lynching the 2-shot granny, but I feel like it was just an accident, so I'm gonna town reading him for now.

Seroja - Haven't really payed much attention to her this game, but she makes good points, engages in discussion, but I can't really get a proper read on her. I'm leaning town but I'm gonna say null just to be safe.

Amanda - Her first game, has only posted a few times but contain good content, I'm impressed. Not much to say, she's probably town tbh.

Eleanor/Menchie/Wise/Tasuot- POST MORE

So you're almost certain Toad is town, yet you said his scumreads make no sense?

Hmm.

I'm sorry guys I was busier than expected irl and only managed to be on for short periods of time. Anyway, to clear something up; I voted for Damniel because his manner struck me as odd then when that point was pursued I trusted Chrystina, and also the fact that he didn't defend himself made me suspicious of him.
I didn't see that he claimed blue because by that time I fell asleep. I wish I could have rectified my vote.
I think possibly Athena voted Daniel for the same reasons, but can't be certain.
Will make a list of my reads later

Who would you have voted for please, and why? What are your reads so far? Any reaction to the two votes against you and the case supporting a lynch of you? Hopefully it's not too late for you to answer tonight your time - Google tells me your timezone (gmt-5) is around 8:30pm currently but I may have done something wrong there, timezone calculations are easily messed up lol.

:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP : by "the case supporting a lynch of you" I mean the things noted by myself in my initial read post # 266 and post # 307 in particular, which largely echo the questions/concerns raised by many other players. To be clear : I was not, and am not, sold on you being cult - but as I saw Damniel roleclaim before I cast my vote, and I found your contributions to be less beneficial to town overall compared with my only other logical option to vote for (Athena Cykes), I voted for you.

Duck, could you please answer my questions from post # 345 (just over 36 hours ago now)? And any other thoughts would be most appreciated, too.

:)

cpu has requested a replacement. If anyone who isnt in the game would like to be a replacement, PM me ASAP!

Ugh my phone restarted when I was beginning to write reads. For now I would just like to say that I'm very suspicious of Chrystina right now.
After Entropy was killed, she was WAY too quick to jump to the conclusion that there was an SK, when it could have been a vig, or, unlikely, the cult.
She then pinned the blame straight away on Panda. If Panda was the sk, I don't think she would kill Entropy. While she would have motives, she seems a lot smarter than that to me.
Perhaps you are a town role, just jumping to conclusions, but you are really scummy looking to me.
IF there is an SK, they targeted Entropy to make Panda seem suspicious. Not because they are Panda.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless that's some reverse psychology, but for now I think there is a possibility that Panda is cult from even before Entropy died, but not sk.

Didn't realize entropy was killed :p Made that post a bit to late xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm slight sus of Tom and Toads, and I might vote either of them but I'm not sure yet.

so, someone drove/bussed whatever the term is.... Tom last night, but no one else has come forward yet to say they were driven too? can people just please be active ugh.... so thinking of numbers wise

1 CL and 1 Follower to start
there is a new conversion at the start or end of Night periods? so we should potentially have 3 people on cult side toto rn?(decided who Night 0 converted after Night 1, with the next conversion put in place for the next night) and possibility of serial killer or Vigilante shots for Entropy's passing.
because I know "amount of people on cult" is something I feel like people are hard understanding. and I would like to know more about when the actual conversions happen? thats mostly for curiosity sake and for points of reference when acknowledging people's shifts in tone/playstyle/such

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: so are people alerted to their conversion at the start of the night, or at the end of the night? and that decision is made by the cult the night before. Correct? I guess I don't understand some of the mechanics in this game

- - - Post Merge - - -

Arztotskan said:
Finally, this setup uses delayed conversion. This means that if a cult targets someone for conversion, they will not be converted until the following night. If the Cult Leader is killed during the day, the convert of the previous night will retain their original alignment and will be none the wiser that they were almost converted.

This kinda explains it? but like do the conversions then happen right at the start of night?

in the way most games work, players don't receive notifications of redirects/busses/being driven whatever unless they have an action themselves.

I really didn't want to point this out but with day ending soon I highly, Endless, you get off Tom.

- - - Post Merge - - -

highly advise*

- - - Post Merge - - -

which also means if another player was bussed with tom we wouldn't know. so we can't make that theory true or false that endless x entropy were bussed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** I mean tom x entropy *

Oh ****, I thought day end was tomorrow. Time to do some real grinding.

As a heads up, I work from 5:30 am to 6:30 pm (or later) tomorrow so I will be very inactive over the next two real world days once day ends today.

Oh ****, I thought day end was tomorrow. Time to do some real grinding.

As a heads up, I work from 5:30 am to 6:30 pm (or later) tomorrow so I will be very inactive over the next two real world days once day ends today.
o wait omg it is tmrw my bad. I just woke up so I'm not all here lmao
Putting my vote on chrystina due to suspicions
so last post you said you "trusted me" and now you're voting me. care to explain the 180?

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm I missed your last post somehow. but you still didn't explain where the suspicion came from ?

o wait omg it is tmrw my bad. I just woke up so I'm not all here lmao

so last post you said you "trusted me" and now you're voting me. care to explain the 180?

I very well explained my reasoning in the previous post.
At first, I thought you trustworthy, but there are various factors which have caused this turn of events...

I very well explained my reasoning in the previous post.
At first, I thought you trustworthy, but there are various factors which have caused this turn of events...

very well? I explained why I thought there was an sk, a vig wouldn't shoot entropy. that and my post towards panda was a reaction test.

but it's cool. :)

very well? I explained why I thought there was an sk, a vig wouldn't shoot entropy. that and my post towards panda was a reaction test.

but it's cool. :)

I feel like the theory that Endless had before was true-that Tom was bussed yet again, but with Entropy. The vig could've tried to get Tom, and instead got Entropy.
My vote will remain unless I have good reason to unvote

in the way most games work, players don't receive notifications of redirects/busses/being driven whatever unless they have an action themselves.

I really didn't want to point this out but with day ending soon I highly, Endless, you get off Tom.

- - - Post Merge - - -

highly advise*

- - - Post Merge - - -

which also means if another player was bussed with tom we wouldn't know. so we can't make that theory true or false that endless x entropy were bussed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** I mean tom x entropy *

do you think though that all cultists would get the notifications too? so admitting this bussing could be a little bit of a slip too...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel like the theory that Endless had before was true-that Tom was bussed yet again, but with Entropy. The vig could've tried to get Tom, and instead got Entropy.

thats a very specific and low probability thing to believe though.... the thing with these bus claims is that there are so many variables we don't even know, which make probability even lower. So I'm curious as to why you believe in that story so much?

right, and his theory was mentioned after I said vig wouldn't shoot entropy. I honestly didn't even think of his theory until he pointed it out.
do you think though that all cultists would get the notifications too? so admitting this bussing could be a little bit of a slip too...
nah I don't think so. unless cultists get actions but I don't think they do.

Back