Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

Toads no one is gonna kill you what r u on

everyone is gonna lynch me day tomorrow.... look back, I led the lynch on Athena on basis of insane cop, but that didn't work. and everyone was saying if she comes back town, we lynch toad tomorrow

Holy **** that's a lot of dead town.

Lyncher implies vig over SK. (Further cementing that entropy and Tom were bussed n1)

We should write in purple in this thread who we think vig should shoot. They aren't obligated to follow, of course, but it would be more efficient for town if they do.

##VOTE: toads
I reread over Tae and he's blazingly obviously town, and I don't believe in coincidence - never have.
I'm kinda kicking myself over this because I really, really townread toad and I have no idea where I went wrong in the read. But, as the saying goes - once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, is the truth.
I'm ignoring the possibility of framer because Toads was not under any suspicion at that point, and I don't think any framer worth their salt would've targeted him.
EBWOP: oh and @chrys I've already answered all those questions. I'll quote the questions and my answers later.
okay so now do you get why I was sensing tae's TONE/soft claim and sheeped him? or am I still scummy to you. just curious cause istg i must have tried to word my posts 6 different times in a way that wouldn't reveal tae's role, but also would get you and a few others to stop susing me for it.
the really funny thing is.... I'm not cult.... like no

- - - Post Merge - - -

this set-up is satanic..... idk what it is... and if I already wasn't pissed off enough.... this is literally the worst position I can see myself in. Town is screwed. No one is going to believe me even though its the 100% truth....

##ROSE THE ROLEBLOCKER
rose the roleblocker. keep telling yourself that toads. it literally makes no sense with the character. that and since athena flipped green, the probability of a framer targeting you is close to none. out of 20 or so players, yeah i highly doubt it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Toad who did you RB n1? i cant see where you said

it was Fleshy N0 and Seroja N1
don't forget how you "forgot" who you rb'ed n0.

Guys, maybe I missed something in tae's post because I read through the thread really fast to catch up.

@tae, didnt u say u inspected Tom and he returned red on the night he was bussed with Athena?

Shouldn't she have returned green if you're not insane (or if she wasn't framed)?

Somebody pls answer.

okay so now do you get why I was sensing tae's TONE/soft claim and sheeped him? or am I still scummy to you. just curious cause istg i must have tried to word my posts 6 different times in a way that wouldn't reveal tae's role, but also would get you and a few others to stop susing me for it.

rose the roleblocker. keep telling yourself that toads. it literally makes no sense with the character. that and since athena flipped green, the probability of a framer targeting you is close to none. out of 20 or so players, yeah i highly doubt it.

hahaha, don't get feisty with me.... I am Rose the Roleblocker, I literally wish I could see you and Tae's face once you find this out.
You are trying to reason Kat's picks of characters in a show you know barely anything about. well aware of how crappy I look homie, your snide remarks aren't making anything better

Somebody pls answer.

if that's the case then Athena is cult(if you think my sanity is compromised) because I inspected tom the first night. came back not sus. but that being said- he claimed to be bussed with Athena, so that's why I wanted you to back the **** off tom so I could figure it out but he claimed to be bussed AGAIN so I'm glad I didn't inspect him last night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

bottom line is, you came back sus. I don't trust how you've played in this game. and I'm willing to take that risk. sorry I'm driving now I don't wanna die I'll be back in like 30

@toads - ill be fiesty all i want.

I'm going to roleblock Tom in one final effort to do some good for town and prevent the conversion of hopefully one of you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@toads - ill be fiesty all i want.

clearly you will, you've been the whole time you think I'm cult....
but
Roses are Red
My claims are true
Shut the heck up
Or I'll Roleblock you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rose the Roleblocker said:
Roses are Red
My claims are true
Shut the heck up
Or I'll Roleblock you

this may be the funniest thing I have ever written

I'm going to roleblock Tom in one final effort to do some good for town and prevent the conversion of hopefully one of you.

lol since when did you think Tom was CL? what happened to your sus on panda?
regardless, saying who you're gonna rb in the thread is utterly stupid.

wait a second. toads youre not making any sense. you said earlier you could target someone and they wouldnt convert. now you're saying whoever you target, blocks them from converting.

getting your fake role description mixed up?

Guys, maybe I missed something in tae's post because I read through the thread really fast to catch up.

@tae, didnt u say u inspected Tom and he returned red on the night he was bussed with Athena?

Shouldn't she have returned green if you're not insane (or if she wasn't framed)?

no tom returned green when I inspected him. I never said he was red.

- - - Post Merge - - -

N0 I instead red tom. my results: not sus.
N1: I inspected toad. my results: sus.

- - - Post Merge - - -

INSPECTED * sorry I'm
on mobile

wait a second. toads youre not making any sense. you said earlier you could target someone and they wouldnt convert. now you're saying whoever you target, blocks them from converting.

getting your fake role description mixed up?

If I block someone who has the power to convert people, that stops people from being converted....
your smugness isn't helping anything, honestly. I'm pissed as hell underneath everything

what is with your obsession with trying to sus people because of logistic bs? have you lost all competency in this game of reading people's actions and thoughts to try to just misconstrue people's wording into slips? wonderful tactics.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

INSPECTED * sorry I'm
on mobile

Chrys' face is Red
This Rose is blue
Who knows what happened
Your inspection is poo

I'm gonna become a poet under the alias Rose the Roleblocker

- - - Post Merge - - -

you have to admit these poems are clever and good

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

INSPECTED * sorry I'm
on mobile

Well **** lol I read wrong. Why was the sus on Athena then? I thought ppl started voting on her bcos Tom's result returned red which implicated her- that's why I was confident with voting her.

This is what happens when u rush through a thread fml. Toads, this reaaally ain't looking good on you tbh. You bringing up insane cop rly ****ed things up.

toad told me to question my sanity as cop and then I backed out and we were gonna lynch Athena under the assumption that my sanity is compromised. (menacing my results are resersed) since Athena came up green if I wasn't a sane cop that means she could be cult... in the end we tried to jump back BC toad was t making sense and in the end we saw Athena flipped green. meaning my sus on toad should be genuine.

Well **** lol I read wrong. Why was the sus on Athena then? I thought ppl started voting on her bcos Tom's result returned red which implicated her- that's why I was confident with voting her.

This is what happens when u rush through a thread fml. Toads, this reaaally ain't looking good on you tbh. You bringing up insane cop rly ****ed things up.

I will explain this!
So Athena (bussed with Tom who was inspected by Tae) came back as green or blue, town
Tae inspected me and it came back as red, cult, scum
Me looking at myself and knowing I'm Rose the Roleblocker, Town, Blue- proposed that perhaps Tae is an insane cop and that her inspections are coming back backwards and indeed Athena was scum and that inspection was flipped

I will explain this!
So Athena (bussed with Tom who was inspected by Tae) came back as green or blue, town
Tae inspected me and it came back as red, cult, scum
Me looking at myself and knowing I'm Rose the Roleblocker, Town, Blue- proposed that perhaps Tae is an insane cop and that her inspections are coming back backwards and indeed Athena was scum and that inspection was flipped

Back