Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

Welcome! :D Have fun and if you have any questions, be sure to ask them, that's what people like Kat are here for!
For clarification @Iwase, Im Kat.

Curry stole the words out of my mouth haha. But yeah, have fun! If you dont want to ask anything publically, you're always free to PM me!

I'd probably be good at jester tho because I suck at not looking scummy

Observers please, scum mom.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually i'd be open to coaching someone if you need me

Would the players be fine with someone getting a coach if they felt like they needed it? Also if you want a coach, PM me and I'll try to sort out who Ness coaches, if anyone.

Mentos we've missed you ;u; and hey Ness :^)

Obs.

dammit meow y u snapchat me and remind me of tbt bae

miss you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would the players be fine with someone getting a coach if they felt like they needed it? Also if you want a coach, PM me and I'll try to sort out who Ness coaches, if anyone.

may i have a coach please lol

imo coaches should only be available for first time players/newbs, ppl who actually need it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Obs.

dammit meow y u snapchat me and remind me of tbt bae
one of us
jk ik ur busy </3

I'm fine with new players or players who need it getting coaches, I don't think it'd have a huge impact on the game.

I'm fine with coaches on first time players, it would probably make for a better experience for everyone involved.

I'd offer to coach, but I'd probably just confuse my coachee by attempting to cram too much information into their head, half of which is only minorly relevant.

So I guess I'll maintain my player spot instead.

/in (if I still can) I'm new to these sorry if I get confused
Hey yeah, welcome! You're in time don't worry! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in thread or PM me.

I'm giving Iwase a coach. OP will be updated accordingly!

Back