• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Into the MarioVerse Kingmaker- Mafia Win!

If you play Super Paper Mario, you would understand why it makes perfect sense for bowser to be the hero.
Here is some scrambled Thoughts:
the mafia would’ve had to have known this somehow to know to kill bell, right? I know I was considering them as maybe being part of the mafia, might have to look back because I don’t really remember if this was a common leaning

I just feel like bell would’ve been fairly easy to drive in to lynch (then giving them vig shot) but heyden didn’t want to push them as susp....which, even if heyden decided not to lynch bell, I can’t see how it would’ve hurt town to have hero as a suspicious individual
idk maybe I missed something but i thought hero was either Bell/glow and I feel like mafia would’ve had to had some sort of knowledge like this to know it was Bell??

I’d like to believe both of them are town but that just....is not possible anymore
unless epona is mafia and just prolonging our suffering lmao which I highly doubt
Post automatically merged:

if you want to end this impossible game and give mafia their win, kill me, and we move on to post cute selfies and talk about AC, I'm more invested in you having time to remodel your island than winning this game. lol
I finished placing rocks for my rock garden yesterday

i mean if ness isn’t in the team then id have to think it’s glow/sidney/ace

which im having a hard time seeing ugh

btw ness what do u suddenly realize in regards to glow not eliming u? do u think she suspected u were hero?
It goes several ways imo.

1. Maybe she thought I was hero but I had already hardclaimed Townie when it looked like I was dying D2, this might be why she was reluctant to kill me since *maybe* scum thought I was hero baiting, especially considering I was hard scumreading her. Kinda doubt this one but it does hold some water.

2. Since a majority of people were townreading me Day 3, guava was arguably the safer kill to make so I could be set up for later days. My headcanon is that Guava was either getting eliminated then or never while people would still say I'm ~sus~. This is probably why she's almost exclusively focused on me/guava/cake out of fear it would reveal her team mates if she talked about anyone else.

3. She might have just caved under pressure at the last second because she couldn't decide whichever kill would make her look better or worse. If she killed me she would have inevitably gotten "why would you kill ness we all thought he was town." This is also taking into account I pretty much eliminated her outlet to say she killed me for info by making a case against her. She was between a rock and hard place.

Those are my ideas of what happened but either way I think she's kind of getting what she wanted because now people are doubting my alignment again, unlucky for glow and her scummates I'm not accepting that so easily if that's why they've kept me alive this long.

should i just kill glow
i'm busy later and tomorrow lol
I rlly think it’s Ness he’s done nothing today

Ness and Sidney makes so much sense if you really think. Sidney and glow only one is mafia, I dont think glow would townlock her scumbud on D1 or D2 whenever it was

Honestly if volt and bell didn't die yesterday I 100% would have said the team composition was volt/bell with glow or epona as the 3rd, this game has been a trainwreck for my brain

Ness and Sidney makes so much sense if you really think. Sidney and glow only one is mafia, I dont think glow would townlock her scumbud on D1 or D2 whenever it was
Whatever happened to "this isn't Ness' scumplay look at June mafia"

But following that logic leaves you again as the only possible scum

disagree, super easy to townlock without it meaning much bc she's a new 'lost town' player. townlocking someone with meta and experience is risky but otherwise not really

also ness basically townlocked sidney early on too for taking notes lol

Glow town
I am town

so Heyden/Ness/Sidney

see the problem with your logic.

I noobcleared sidney but if you think it’s not Ace, then is it not Sidney with Ness and glow. But ace and glow is where I’m lost.

for me the only 50/50 can be Ness/Heyden

since any other combination puts me as scum, which I am not.

disagree, super easy to townlock without it meaning much bc she's a new 'lost town' player. townlocking someone with meta and experience is risky but otherwise not really

also ness basically townlocked sidney early on too for taking notes lol
Where did he

Back