• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Into the MarioVerse Kingmaker- Mafia Win!

i think there has to be 1 scum between glow/ness

an ace/sidney/heyden team surely does not make any sense
Post automatically merged:

Epona you can't see I'm town, but I claimed Yoshi during the mass claim, why use one of the most popular characters and be cc, if I wanted to fake I would have said, Toadsworth or Vivian for example.
fakeclaims are usually given to scum
this means nothing

also yoshi could be scum ion trust that green boi

BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE POE

THIS GAME IS AWFUL

u could all be town but you CAN'T ALL BE TOWN

i'm like ok cool

so ness is probably town
maybe heyden is town too. got it. heyden's town
i feel like it's not ace. ace is town
but glow could be town too

THIS JUST LEAVES ME WITH SIDNEY
ONLY 2 OF U CAN BE TOWN
the funny thing about this is I really am town

good morning folks
I’m going to have to re-evaluate how I feel about everyone because I’m also on “only 1 person I believe isn’t town” train

Bowser was literally hero, rolenames mean nothing ever
If you play Super Paper Mario, you would understand why it makes perfect sense for bowser to be the hero.

SQmFfd1.png
Even the flavor says it. I knew bowser was a townie because of this game.

So that explains why bowser is townie, in no universe Yoshi is a bad guy, in all the franchise, Yoshi has never been even a secondary goon.

if Sidney is town the scum team is Heyden/Ness/Glow and I can't see that.

role name analysis is stupid and proven not to work stop wasting my time kids
I will be busy for the next few hours because of work, so please @ if you need anything, I will be checking every 15 minutes to see is I have mentions

Before I go if this helps anyone
If I was king today

My mafia remains Sidney, glow and Heyden with the remote possibility of Epona and I would not have suss Ness, I would have ended the day by now with Heyden or glow.

in no universe Yoshi is a bad guy, in all the franchise, Yoshi has never been even a secondary goon.
ok but like.....so are all the rest of the claims of the living players right now, yeah?

...has everyone claimed already ?

There comes a point in every friendship where you have to ask someone to trust you no matter the circumstances, @Byngo I'm telling you now that I'm town and you have to trust me on this one. Annie I haven't known you long enough to ask the same but I can make the same promise. I swore on the Pinky Promise already and the sanctity of this is extreme because I haven't broken it before.

I'm pretty convinced that glow/sidney are at minimum the scum here and I'd feel better about leaving ace/heyden as the last to go. If I have to make wallposts on both of these 2 today then so be it but by PoE those 2 fit the most team compositions, I think most of us here can agree on that at least.

wait I’m having a big brain moment I think ace/heyden might be scum

There comes a point in every friendship where you have to ask someone to trust you no matter the circumstances, @Byngo I'm telling you now that I'm town and you have to trust me on this one. Annie I haven't known you long enough to ask the same but I can make the same promise. I swore on the Pinky Promise already and the sanctity of this is extreme because I haven't broken it before.

I'm pretty convinced that glow/sidney are at minimum the scum here and I'd feel better about leaving ace/heyden as the last to go. If I have to make wallposts on both of these 2 today then so be it but by PoE those 2 fit the most team compositions, I think most of us here can agree on that at least.

i feel like pinky promising is gamethrowing LOL but i honestly believe you and i'm in the exact same place

i mean if ness isn’t in the team then id have to think it’s glow/sidney/ace

which im having a hard time seeing ugh

btw ness what do u suddenly realize in regards to glow not eliming u? do u think she suspected u were hero?

if you want to end this impossible game and give mafia their win, kill me, and we move on to post cute selfies and talk about AC, I'm more invested in you having time to remodel your island than winning this game. lol

if you want to end this impossible game and give mafia their win, kill me, and we move on to post cute selfies and talk about AC, I'm more invested in you having time to remodel your island than winning this game. lol

lmfao my north cliffs do be looking good tho

Back