• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Into the MarioVerse Kingmaker- Mafia Win!

I will really have a hard time seeing Ness as not town.

So with that for me is clear to me that is Sidney/Glow/Heyden.

Unless someone proves to me that Ness is scum lock, I can't see it other way.

Who would fit all teams out of the five?

Yeah I guess
Post automatically merged:

Is there anything I can do to convince you to not vote me today or can I go to bed.

i mean i'm not gonna vote you today realistically so you can go to bed

Ok well goodnight

I think my fixation got to me but idk.
If scum flips and Ace is still crowned I die. So I’ll ask you Ace, is there anything I can do to be reconsidered.

For which in turn I’ll reconsider if ace is town tmrw bc I think I’m getting a little heated rn but that would mean it’s glow/ness/sidney. But also I don’t know what -town ace- is, nor has anyone pointed out anything remotely townie so if anyone would like to help that would be nice bc from my POV idk what’s he’s being TR for.

Game has to be practically be cracked today if you really think about it
K bye

Last edited:
Ok well goodnight

I think my fixation got to me but idk.
If scum flips and Ace is still crowned I die. So I’ll ask you Ace, is there anything I can do to be reconsidered.

For which in turn I’ll reconsider if ace is town tmrw bc I think I’m getting a little heated rn but that would mean it’s glow/ness/sidney. But also I don’t know what -town ace- is, nor has anyone pointed out anything remotely townie so if anyone would like to help that would be nice bc from my POV idk what’s he’s being TR for.

Game has to be practically be cracked today if you really think about it
K bye

You slot clears for me, when Ness is proven as scum. Trusting Epona's judgment of not installing you, gives you the benefit of the doubt. But if that is the case, we can agree that glow and Sidney have to be scum.

Good night! :)

insta killing*

You slot clears for me, when Ness is proven as scum. Trusting Epona's judgment of not installing you, gives you the benefit of the doubt. But if that is the case, we can agree that glow and Sidney have to be scum.

Good night! :)

insta killing*
So you’re deadset on Glow and Sidney, and I’m the tossup w/ Ness

Ness/Sidney/Glow
Heyden/Sidney/Glow
Ness/Heyden/Glow
Ness/Heyden/Sidney

Since I'm not cleared
Ace/Sidney/glow
Ace/Ness/glow
Ace/Heyden/glow
Ace/Ness/Sidney
Ace/Heyden/Sidney
Ace/Heyden/Ness this is not even possible imo

Are the only possible teams, if we can's resolve the Ace,Ness,Heyden. That always leaves glow and Sidney

im so relieved that annie didn’t hammer right away. does anyone actually believe i crowned annie just because she asked lmAO. i still think hayden is town because quite a few of my thoughts align w his, like i fully understand y he went for volt yesterday. i will accept defeat if he’s scum

with how 50/50 the vote is im pretty sure scum r gonna b bussing

i keep going back to my idea that glows time as king was scum v scum theatrics w ness. but deciding between sidney n ace as the third is hARD

how is anyone going to call me lynching guava random lol

im so relieved that annie didn’t hammer right away. does anyone actually believe i crowned annie just because she asked lmAO. i still think hayden is town because quite a few of my thoughts align w his, like i fully understand y he went for volt yesterday. i will accept defeat if he’s scum

i keep going back to my idea that glows time as king was scum v scum theatrics w ness. but deciding between sidney n ace as the third is hARD

Then it goes the same, if my slot can't be resolved, leave me last and I will fight then

how is anyone going to call me lynching guava random lol

Not random at all, was the most calculated thing in the universe.

ace is misrepresenting clearly defined actions ive made but like why.

i guess i could see ness/ace

Then it goes the same, if my slot can't be resolved, leave me last and I will fight then

Not random at all, was the most calculated thing in the universe.

you just said it was random so what makes it calculated now

Last edited:

Yes ty I felt so suffocated literally 20 mins ago
Scum is definitely bussing, but on MYLO I feel people are pushing one over the other intentionally

for which I think I’ll shutup for now bc I’m ruining the reads

i want to say it's glow/ace/sidney or glow/ness/sidney rn

heyden you confuse me

Rn I’m at Ness/Sidney with Ace or Glow? I feel like epona just completely took down my Ace SR though so ugh

i want to say it's glow/ace/sidney or glow/ness/sidney rn

heyden you confuse me
v______v

epona name 5 things glow has realistically done this game other than argue with me or talk about how anti-town Cake was.

oh darn did you want me to claim watcher and create complete chaos

Lol I’m not accepting myself being put in scum with glow/ace pls don’t make me wall post my way into killing glow

@Byngo You just made me realize why glow didn’t kill me so thanks for that

why am i here either way

BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE POE

THIS GAME IS AWFUL

u could all be town but you CAN'T ALL BE TOWN

i'm like ok cool

so ness is probably town
maybe heyden is town too. got it. heyden's town
i feel like it's not ace. ace is town
but glow could be town too

THIS JUST LEAVES ME WITH SIDNEY
ONLY 2 OF U CAN BE TOWN

Epona you can't see I'm town, but I claimed Yoshi during the mass claim, why use one of the most popular characters and be cc, if I wanted to fake I would have said, Toadsworth or Vivian for example.

Back