• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway ╏ ❛ ◡ ❛ ╏♥ H a t o f u l . B o y f r i e n d ♥ Done + All Prizes Claimed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE BIRDS!!! okay maybe not that much but Hatoful Boyfriend was so great! It has an unexpectedly good story for a game that started out as an April Fools lol.

As much as I'd love to own the steam copy, I already played the game (with the older version) so I think I'll let somebirdie else experience this wonderful game instead :D hopefully they'll enjoy this game as much as I did!

Thank you Maruchan for this giveaway!!

This game is literally on my wishlist omg.
ENTER ME!!! UWU

A bit of change in the rules: your account must be created before May 6 (instead of 2 weeks old)
Seems more reasonable that way and more can enter the giveaway.

really sad... I'm not two weeks old and I've wanted this game for at least a year...
good luck to everyone though ;w;;

//silent tear rolls down cheek

My acc isn't two weeks old either... Good luck to everyone else <3

@itai & noctos: I went ahead and added both of you. If you do not wish to enter, post or PM and I'll remove your names.

Entry list updated for everyone after post #14.
I am not fully awake yet, so if I missed your post, please do let me know, eh?

omg!! i would love to enter!
i've always wanted to play that game. ;v;

List updated up to post #27.

Have to rush to work now, and won't be able to check or reply to this thread for another...12-13 hours.
Probably be home around 8:00pm PST? Thank you! C:

i wanna join!!
i remember having played the demo (?) before
nageki made me cry

OMFG
Enter me, I'm dying of cuteness right now!

My sister played this game a few months ago and I've been wanting to try it as well. May I please enter? Thanks so much for doing this! :)

I'd like to enter too! Thank you for doing this giveaway! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back