• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gorgeous Glades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiaa

Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Switch
3954-2752-4988
Dark Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Toy Hammer
Isabelle
A3079751-C5BD-4E90-8A55-7E8B37FC91AB.png
In the Enchanted Forest, the air all around you is soaked with mystery and magic. As you walk further into the forest, you think you can hear the faint giggles of the playful fairies, a babbling brook somewhere in the distance, and the leaves of the high trees swaying in the wind. The trees and flora here even seem to glow when you walk past. This is quite a mysterious place to find yourself. Even still... as the fireflies and fairies dance and play in the canopy above, it is here that you find yourself most relaxed. The energy of the Enchanted Forest is running through you....

How it Works🌲

You will be creating an Enchanted Forest Scene using either Harvey's Island or your own Island. This scene can be placed either inside or outside and should make the viewer feel as if they've stepped into an enchanted forest. You can use items, patterns, and even lighting to your advantage!

How to Submit 🦌

• Post your Enchanted Forest Scene in this thread by Sunday the 28th of August at 11:59PM Fair Time.
  • Like in past events, remember to post proof that it is your screenshot by uploading a second screenshot while your player character says your TBT username in the same scene.
  • Entries will be periodically reviewed and accepted entries will be marked with the 'Accepted' reaction.

Rules 📜

• All entries must be original, no copying from someone else or submitting something you found off the internet.
  • Entries should resemble an Enchanted Forest Scene.
  • A reasonable amount of effort should be put into your submission. Low effort entries or joke entries will not be accepted.
  • Entries may be created on Harvey's Island or on your own island, please do not use homes from the Happy Home Paradise DLC.
  • Only one entry is allowed per person.
  • Remember that you will be uploading two images for your entry to count! One of the scene the way you want it shown, and another with your player character saying your TBT username in the same scene!
Prizes🏅

• Participation: 12 tickets
  • 1st: 110 Tickets, Heart of the Forest Collectible, Gold Trophy Collectible
    2nd: 80 Tickets, Heart of the Forest Collectible, Silver Trophy Collectible
    3rd: 60 Tickets, Heart of the Forest Collectible, Bronze Trophy Collectible
    All other nominated entries: 6 Tickets

Frequently Asked Questions 📝

Q: I can't upload screenshots. Can I submit a photo of my screen instead?

A: This will be allowed, don't forget the proof photo as well!

Q: May player characters, villagers or NPCs be in the screenshots?
A: Yes!

Q: Can I exclude my player character from the scene?
A: Yes, however, they must be in the proof photo!

Q: Can I use the new camera functions to take my screenshot?
A: Yes.

Q: Can I use recipes and functions from the Happy Home Paradise DLC? (Such as vine recipes, polishing, making counters/walls, accent walls etc.)
A: Yes!

Q: How will contest winners be determined?
A:
Entries will first go through staff nominations, public voting will later take place to determine the top three winners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we do an enchanted forest on happy home paradise?

never mind i see we’re not allowed to :( it’s so much easier placing path down on HHP

"A dull evening glow, a lullaby sang by the summer cicadas you wander through the enchanted forest a secret told to you by the animals in the village that know of it's hiding every summer you visit, a faint eerie glow calls you near an ancient mossy cave
you step inside and gaze upon it's wonders glowing bioluminescence plants grow left and right
remains of someone tinkering with magical potions seem from centuries ago yet feel so alive somehow who could have made such craft? Fairies? Gnomes? ... Frogs? 🤫"
2022080918100900_s[1].jpg
2022080918102900_s[1].jpg

The moon shines down as you reach the forest edge, a glowing pool nestled in the trees, a fairy village at the base of the cliff, and the sea stretching to the horizon. Do you move forward to adventure or step back into the darkness?
20220806_210529.jpg

20220806_210555.jpg

The story begins in an old, lost kingdom in the middle of a forest. A fairy lives in the remains of the once powerful castle, she loved stories and she would collect books that were left behind in the forest. Every night, fantastical tales and legends spread through insects and the sound of echoing trees. Perhaps, the recorded stories are dreams of a distant time, yet not as impossible as it seems.
EAE85EB2-8E4A-4F06-84BA-EF621B5F9DE3.jpeg

BDA25B92-5DE0-4F36-84EF-32CB206110F4.jpeg

"Ah, our latest guests have arrived at last!" cried the partygoers.

And indeed, down the enchanted forest trail and past the golden archway, there tumbled along a pumpkin carriage, and from that carriage stepped out a most lovely pair of unicorns: Sir Maple Hooves and Lady Lushberry. How the trees danced and sang upon their arrival, welcoming them to the grand Butterfly Gala! Many a butterfly, dressed in their finest cloaks, fluttered about as merry as could be, for after all, this party was in honor of their beloved princess~ and joining them were several other critters--all clad in gold!

"Say nay!" said Sir Maple Hooves to Lady Lushberry. "Do you suppose I would look just as good in gold?"

"My and why!" said Lady Lushberry to Sir Maple Hooves. "Look how the little golden crab carries a golden star atop his plate!"

The butterflies cheered. Their princess will certainly be very delighted with her new golden toys!

2022080623365500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2022080623501600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I hope this is acceptable, as it is my first attempt at taking part in these events!

As Buck, Roscoe, Al, Lionel and I make our way home late at night, we see an unexpected path glistening in the night. We thought we were seeing things due to fatigue, as we asked each other 'Can you see that path? It was never there before.' we all exclaimed. Rubbing our eyes and re-focusing our eyes on it, we all agreed it's there as we all can see it. We decide to investigate and found a Fairytale Forest ...

2022080705362000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2022080705364800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Last edited:
I've lost track of time. It was already dark. I don't know where I am, and my phone's battery have run out. But I saw a green eerie glow from the distance. Desperate to find someone, I ran towards the light... and found this.

They called themselves the "Three Moss Cat-eers". I asked if they could help me, and without a word, they started chanting... "catnip".

2022080711343200_s.jpg

2022080711325200_s.jpg

Deep within the forest, a witch of tremendous power brews a potion as the full moon rises. Her unwilling apprentice is apprehensive about the whole ordeal, and would much rather return to her laundry duties instead…
432FB6BB-37F1-4124-B496-5B3D5006B658.png

E2D5067B-B0EA-4B9C-ACA5-E98245AD6BD7.png

(Please excuse the date, doing a lot of time traveling lately.)

They said I was crazy, that I was seeing things, that there was no possible way what I saw that day was real.... But today I'll proove them all wrong. I present, for your edification, undeniable photographic proof that fairies really exist! I set up camp in the enchanted forest with my trusty camera near a natural fountain emitting bioluminescent light, and waited. It took me hours, and countless failed attempts, but I finally managed to catch this rare specimen on film just before she vanished, leaving only a cloud of pixie dust in her wake.

avalarfairy.jpg

FZirdKNVsAAoZgJ.jpg

(If it isn't obvious, I utilized the fireworks display in my submission to produce the fairy in the sky)

fSkRkCu.gif
ㅤa journey through the enchanted forest!
fSkRkCu.gif

Untitledsdx.png

against our better judgement, puck and i decided to muster up the courage to venture off into the
enchanted forest in search of the magical wishing firefly. legends tell a tale that anyone who comes
across it will be granted one wish. we're not entirely sure if we found it or not, but we heard the
sound of twigs snapping and a low growl! we're definitely wishing we were home right now!!

Untitledsdxssad.png

After many days hiking across the wilderness, suddenly the trees became denser. Only an overgrown footpath led the way. Parting the trees and stepping into a beautiful magical Narnia. Was it real or was it a mirage 🥺💜

C6507546-702E-45D1-918B-F15B54285142.jpeg
F1820C81-64F0-45DA-AF76-6D3BBD44CBCF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back