• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Thanksgiving from The Bell Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang I wanted that pumpkin pie collectable so bad but none the less congrats to all the winners! Happy thanksgiving to all you american peeps.

Congrats to all the winners of a lovely slice of pie! And thank you staff for hosting! Happy Turkey Day to everyone! ✨

Even if the raffle ended, I wanted to say this.
We do not celebrate thanksgiving in my country, but I am grateful that so many people have the chance to celebrate and be with their loved ones even after all that's happened these past few years, and for my own loving family and the tasty food we get to eat regularly! :p

omg I'm really sad I missed this event, I didn't see the deadline 😭
Regardless, just wanted to share that I'm thankful for all the friends I made on TBT!! I've been a member since 2015 and for a while I felt lonely on site but with the boom of ACNH I made so many new friends 🥺 I love you all no joke fr
And big big congrats to the winners!! the pies are super cute collectibles 🥧

OMG! I wasn't even aware that there was going to be a raffle :C

I was busy at work all day yesterday and today and didn't pay attention there was a new entry. Oh well~

Oh my gosh! I really didn't expect to win one of the pies! What an amazing surprise to find when I logged in! Pumpkin pie is my favorite pie! Congrats to the rest of the winners! Thank you to the Staff for the raffle & the pie!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back