• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Thanksgiving from The Bell Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Thanksgiving Raffle

You may have already spotted Franklin present in our banner this week, celebrating the harvest and offering hot home-cooked dishes. Today we are launching a raffle to celebrate Thanksgiving 2022. For this miniature event, we are bringing back the Pumpkin Pie collectible from our Turkey Day 2020 event and also releasing a brand new pie collectible - the Key Lime Pie!

Prizes Available

keylimepie.png
Key Lime Pie​
394.jpg
Pumpkin Pie​

How it Works

• Post in this thread to share something you are thankful for. It is up to you how personal you wish to get with this task. If you want to keep it surface-level with just talking about something you are thankful for in your online life then that is okay too!
  • Every user who submits an entry in this thread by 6:59PM EST on Thursday, 24th November 2022 will automatically be entered into the raffle.
  • After the deadline passes, we will randomly draw 5 winners for the new Key Lime Pie collectible and 10 winners for the Pumpkin Pie collectible.
  • Anyone who does not receive a pie collectible will receive 25 forum bells as a consolation prize.

Frequently Asked Questions

How long does my entry need to be?
There isn't a set minimum or maximum. However, please note we will not accept short non-answers such as "I don't celebrate Thanksgiving." or "I am not thankful for anything."

Do I need to celebrate Thanksgiving to be allowed to enter?
You are welcome to participate in this event regardless of whether or not you celebrate this holiday.

How will I know if my entry has been accepted?
@Chris will react to your submission post with the green "Accepted" reaction.

Who selects the winners?
The winners will be randomised.

If I win will I get to choose which prize I want?
Afraid not! The first five names to be drawn will receive the Key Lime Pie collectible and the next ten will receive the Pumpkin Pie collectible.

Will the Pumpkin Pie collectible be made tradable after this raffle?
Yes, the Pumpkin Pie collectible will become tradable after this raffle concludes.

Will the Key Lime Pie collectible be made tradable after this raffle?
No, the Key Lime Pie collectible will not be tradable. However, it will become tradable in the future.

the way i squealed when i saw this?? wasn’t really expecting anything for thanksgiving with how hard ya’ll worked during the fair and halloween event (and always, tbh), so this is such a lovely and generous surprise! 🥺 super exciting that the pumpkin pie will finally be tradable, and the new key lime pie collectible is so cute! good luck, all!

i’ve been thinking about her a lot this month since it was the 1 year anniversary of her passing on nov 1st, but i’m thankful for my late kitty, zeva, and all that she gave me during our 12 years together. we weren’t best friends from the start as i was a stupid, selfish, apathetic kid, but she always loved me. she was the only person who i think has ever truly loved me unconditionally, and she is the first person who i loved unconditionally and selflessly in return. she saved my life, honestly. i would not be who i am today without her - i would not be able to love and care about things and people the way i do now if it weren’t for her. she made me human, and showed me that loving and having emotions is okay. i miss her every day, but i’m thankful for the love she gave me and lessons she taught me, and i always will be. 🖤
1C0CEAC6-D8A8-4BBA-B713-E7FECC80DF2C.jpeg

hopefully this is okay! sorry if it’s too personal lol, just wanted to talk about her and share my gratefulness to her. 😅

This year has honestly been a bit of rough year for me personally and I’m thankful to have made it this far without completely falling apart

I’m especially thankful for my wonderful partner, our two adorable cats, my brother and mom, and my friends who’ve all been by my side. also have a friend visiting from far away and I’m thankful that she made the time to come celebrate thanksgiving with me ❤️

I am thankful for family and friends who have supported me during a lot of new changes, both good and bad. I am very thankful for my husband, who is wonderful in every way and we are so blessed that we finally got a new car, something we have been needing for a very long time.

I am so thankful for my mom and sister!

I don’t live with them anymore, and was planning to take a trip there today (about 6 hours away) to spend the holiday/weekend with them, but I came down with a cold. I called my mom this morning to tell her I wasn’t coming, and I’m super bummed about it, but my she surprised me and sent me these beautiful flowers!!

Luckily, I ran to the store this morning with my husband and we were able to find a small turkey breast and everything we need to prepare a meal for ourselves, so I’m thankful for that as well.
D4C8D253-A7D7-44B6-A453-755FA9954F0F.jpeg

This year I am just really thankful for my life and the opportunities I have had!
This year I lived in Switzerland and now in Lapland. Next year I don't know what will come, but I am thankful for the opportunities I have had and all the wonderful international friends I have had the chance to make!
I am also thankful for my dog, he is between 13-15 and still kicking! I love him to pieces and I'm glad he's still around for me to love haha

i think i gave the same answer last year for something, but i'm still thankful for my girlfriend !! even though we haven't seen each other in a long time, it hasn't stopped her from being supportive or indulging in art/fic of my ocs, which means a lot to me since i don't really get the chance to discuss them with people normally.

I'm thankful for all my friends that I've made both on this site and off. Lately I've been spending a lot of time with my friends playing the new Pokemon game it its made me realize how much I appreciate their company. It's just so great having friends to enjoy things with.

I am thankful to have my mental health under control, thanks to an amazing support system and an understanding family. I had a huge mental health crisis for a month that teetered me into a bad spot and they were all so caring and willing to help me get back to normal. I've never been more thankful than this year for my incredible friends and family.

I'm thankful for the support of my friends and family, but also for the little things that keep me distracted and in a good head space like this forum. These are hard times and everyone is going thought stuff so its nice to be able to take it easy and disconnect once in a while. ☺️

I'm really vibing w that key lime pie lol 😭😭

I'm thankful for my friends who stick by my side through my best and worst times, no matter how difficult I am to deal with they're always there to offer a shoulder to lean on. yall know who you are and I really do love yall sm 🥺💞

ty for hosting this raffle staff!!! 🥧

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back