Closed Tucker's Toasty Tavern Trivia - Silver Bells Distributed

Hi everyone! If you signed up to be randomised into a team then you will have now received your assignment. I have posted your teammates in your sign-up thread.

If you wish to join a team now you must arrange this amongst yourselves. Otherwise you may still enter solo. See you back here tomorrow for the quiz! ❄

Oop I missed the randomized team assignments! If anyone can afford one extra person, I'd love to join 🎄

The quiz has now been posted in Post #2 of this thread. Remember to nominate one person within your team to submit your answers via the Trivia Submissions board by 11:59PM EST on January 1st 2022. In addition to posting the answers, it is also that person's responsibility to list the names of everyone on the team, including their own. Remember that teams may only have a maximum of five members. Attempts to add additional names to your submission could lead to the entire team being disqualified.

This thread will be locked while the quiz is live.

Something I forgot to mention: you cannot edit your posts in the Trivia Submissions board, so please make sure you are happy with your answers and that your teammates names are correctly listed before clicking submit.

Tucker's Toasty Tavern Trivia Results

The answers to the quiz have now been posted in Post #2 of this thread. All 64 teams entries have been marked and the score reported in each submission thread. I've a lot of prep work to do to format the names and Silver Bells properly before Jeremy can distribute them to you, so they likely won't go out until later tonight or tomorrow depending on our personal schedules.

If you're curious, here's the breakdown of how many teams scored full marks per question and overall:

Q1Q2Q3Q4Q5Q6Q7Q8Q9Q10Q11Q12Q13Full Marks
89%83%95%78%80%59%86%86%72%86%77%88%73%27%

so was q10 unintended to have multiple answers?
Post automatically merged:

also, can I ask about q9?

it's the one question I both didn't understand in the slightest while working on nor understand how the correct answer applies to it

Last edited:
so was q10 unintended to have multiple answers?

also, can I ask about q9?

it's the one question I both didn't understand in the slightest while working on nor understand how the correct answer applies to it
Q9 the answer was “Pate.” She was shown on the banner of Pate’s Playful Pageant dressed up with a sash, crown and a bouquet.

edit: There’s also a little blurb right under the banner which shows her to exhibit a pleasant personality.

Q10 was just one answer needed. However, there were two correct answers. There were two Ferris Wheels. If you answer Skye Spies Round 1, you got it right. If you answered Christkindlmarkt backdrop, you also got it right.

Last edited:
I was in shock that we got 31. Proud of my teammates and I'm happy that l was able to also help out and not be like my confusing self when it comes to games like this. I was also able to do skye spies and that was a solo game, so l think I'm getting better. But that was a fun game and man lot of those questions were confusing at first.

A little over a half hour left to submit your entries! If you haven't submitted yet I'd suggest you start preparing your thread. Entries will be accepted no later than 11:59PM EST.

Why am I awake at 4am!? [/Europe]
oh my, you must be so tired. I can't last that long.

Last edited:
i wonder how many people answered with the skye spies ferris wheel vs. the backdrop one. overall, we only got one question wrong, but i'm not mad about it because the answer is a bit meh.

i wonder how many people answered with the skye spies ferris wheel vs. the backdrop one. overall, we only got one question wrong, but i'm not mad about it because the answer is a bit meh.
My team answered with the backdrop. It's funny because while working through the trivia I was kind of surprised that none of the answers were from one of the Skye Spies images, but there was a possible answer there after all

My team answered with the backdrop. It's funny because while working through the trivia I was kind of surprised that none of the answers were from one of the Skye Spies images, but there was a possible answer there after all

we answered skye spies after i spotted it. we didn't even think about the backdrops tbh.

I never saw the backdrop. I first found it in skye spies 🤣 But it's nice that they allowed it either way! Sneaky

30/31 for our team! Very happy with our score. Thanks for the fun trivia activity, it actually made me use my brain for some parts lol

I'm glad my team was part of the 27% that got full marks for the entire quiz.

i wonder how many people answered with the skye spies ferris wheel vs. the backdrop one.
My team noticed both ferris wheels, so we had to debate which one to submit but ultimately went with the backdrop. At least we wouldn't have been wrong regardless of which one we chose, lol

Back