Closed Tucker's Toasty Tavern Trivia - Silver Bells Distributed

ok, so
logical.png

lol, my logic

Last edited:
Okie, I got 26 points and did this all by myself. Not bad at all! I'm going to give myself a pat on my back. :)

Other than that, thank you for the trivia!

Wow.

I got nothing. I got one right!

I feel completely stupid.

I feel that much smarter! 😄

Last edited:
Thank you @Meadows @Aniko @Shipper-Girl-27 for the effort you put into it! Sorry that I was only a small help ;o; but also yay to full marks 🥰
Yes, thank you to everyone who helped. I couldn't of got all of them without your help.

And @Mokuren you where a big help too. You noticed several things that we failed to notice.

lol I confused the animal crossing villagers and the admins running the events as the merchants. welp I know for next time lol.
I still think I did pretty good by myself though. 23.

Again, thanks so much for holding all these events. They were fun and interesting.

lol I confused the animal crossing villagers and the admins running the events as the merchants. welp I know for next time lol.

this is what we did. for the pizza one, we ended up answering with a host because sprinkle herself didn't mention pizza, nor was it in her banner, and the pizza accessory example was drawn by mistreil. so we didn't know if it was just bad wording or if we were supposed to interpret it as sprinkle commissioning/drawing the example lol.

I didn't know where to find the answer to Q2 so I guessed. But I still managed to get it right and get full marks. Talk about lucky.

Really enjoyed the quiz.

Thank you @Meadows @Aniko @Shipper-Girl-27 for the effort you put into it! Sorry that I was only a small help ;o; but also yay to full marks 🥰

We got full marks thanks to you. Everybody was of a great help.
Post automatically merged:

I still think I did pretty good by myself though. 23.

Again, thanks so much for holding all these events. They were fun and interesting.

Yes that was a bit confusing. Mistreil drew the pizza but Sprinkle was the merchant, Mairmalade also drew a pizza and talked about it in the Cookie's event.

Last edited:
missed out on a few easy points because i didnt notice the locomotive question was for three marks .-. i just put porter oops. also glad to see i wasnt the only one to submit a mod as miss congeniality! i thought there was a chance it could be pate, but the question didnt say merchant like the others so i went with mistreil xD happy with my points though! i didnt join a group, but still thought this was a fun event, thanks!

Good job guys! Hey, 30 points is better than no points at all! Not sure what I'm going to buy from the shop now though....

I still don’t understand what 2 is referring to 😅 I was going to put red and green as my “I dunno” answer, but I thought I had finally figured it out and changed it to red and white 🤦‍♀️

I still don’t understand what 2 is referring to 😅 I was going to put red and green as my “I dunno” answer, but I thought I had finally figured it out and changed it to red and white 🤦‍♀️

Question 2 is referring to the "Opal's Opalescent Ornaments" event. The final picture of the tree shows the watering can with a small red and green gift.

Back