• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Wishing Well - THE END!

What an amazing & fun event! This was one of if not my most favorite events in the Fair. I really loved seeing us all come together to reach the goals. I wish I could have contributed more dust but I'm happy I was able to participate at all.

All goals unlocked for all Blessing Windows! Woohoo! You're all incredible!

Thank you to @Justin for hosting! Thank you to Justin & @Jeremy for distributing the prizes!

(I hope you feel better soon, Jeremy!)

I think everything will be distributed later today/tonight! Sounds like tokens will be given out to use in the shop!
I checked the shop again and they have appeared! Just trying to figure out how to get them now 🤔
62D73108-1308-4C96-B787-ACC9091479E2.jpeg

woah. I cant never get that much of tickets. Thats crazy
Yeah, I’m thinking it has to be a place holder until they officially release it. I couldn’t imagine they would make us spend tickets on items we earned. Or at least not many at all.

they'll probably change them over to tokens later, i think the ticket value is a placeholder.
Lol we thought the same thing! I completely agree.
Post automatically merged:

The Rebel Gnome has appeared for 180 bells
I barely had enough lol
Post automatically merged:

We now have a new currency for super tokens. I don’t think anyone has gotten any yet though

Last edited:
when is the deadline to use the tokens? i want to figure out my line up first but i dont want them to go to waste ^^

also can i just say that i reeeeeally appreciate that we can buy both of them and dont have to choose between them.💙❤️

when is the deadline to use the tokens? i want to figure out my line up first but i dont want them to go to waste ^^
You can claim your free Blue Rosewater Potion
blue-rosewater-potion.png
or Rosewater Potion
rosewater-potion.png
collectibles by spending Super Tokens in the Shop before the Fair Shop closes
There's no set date as of now when the Fair shop will close. Usually I just go with the assumption of a week after the closing ceremony thread is posted, though it could easily be longer.

so did anyone ever calc how many tix and tbt we gained total from this event, assuming we got all the prizes for every blessings period?

Back