• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Wishing Well - THE END!

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
The Wishing Well Banner.png

Welcome to The Wishing Well, one of The Bell Tree Fair's most magical locations found inside the Enchanted Forest! Throughout the Fair, you'll have many opportunities to appreciate our two beloved gods residing at The Wishing Well -- Farley and Serena.

😇 Prizes Unlocked! 😇

Congratulations everyone! The community has successfully unlocked all 21 milestones for both Farley and Serena! Farley ended with 12380 Fairy Dust contributed, and Serena ended with 12389 Fairy Dust contributed.

MilestoneFarleySerena
6003 Bells ✅3 Bells ✅
12003 Bells ✅3 Bells ✅
18003 Bells ✅3 Bells ✅
24003 Bells ✅3 Bells ✅
30003 Bells ✅3 Bells ✅
36001 Ticket 🎟️ ✅1 Ticket 🎟️ ✅
42003 Bells ✅3 Bells ✅
48003 Bells ✅3 Bells ✅
540010 Bells 💰 ✅10 Bells 💰 ✅
60003 Bells ✅3 Bells ✅
66003 Bells ✅3 Bells ✅
720015 Bells 💰 ✅15 Bells 💰 ✅
78003 Bells ✅3 Bells ✅
84003 Bells ✅3 Bells ✅
900020 Bells 💰 ✅20 Bells 💰 ✅
96003 Bells ✅3 Bells ✅
102003 Bells ✅3 Bells ✅
1080040 Bells 💰 ✅40 Bells 💰 ✅
114003 Bells ✅3 Bells ✅
120003 Bells ✅3 Bells ✅
12600Blue Rosewater Potion
blue-rosewater-potion.png
✅
Rosewater Potion
rosewater-potion.png
✅
12601+16 Bells 💰 ✅16 Bells 💰 ✅

In total, you have unlocked 292 Bells, 2 Tickets, the Blue Rosewater Potion
collectible
, and the Rosewater Potion
rosewater-potion.png
collectible
for your efforts. Amazing work everyone! Your prizes will be distributed directly to your account later today on September 3rd if you contributed Fairy Dust at any point during the window.

You can claim your free Blue Rosewater Potion
or Rosewater Potion
rosewater-potion.png
collectibles by spending Super Tokens in the Shop before the Fair Shop closes
. After that time, it will be too late to claim the potions from this window or mushrooms from a previous window. Note that Rosewater Potions will be temporarily ungiftable until our next summer event in 2023.

😇 That's All, Folks! 😇

Well folks, this officially concludes The Wishing Well event for The Bell Tree Fair 2022! I'd like to thank all of you who participated with so much enthusiasm and dedication -- it really took me by surprise. To be honest, when doing early planning for this event, I was concerned it would be considered too boring and simple for much interest to be taken up. Clearly, that was very wrong and I'm very glad everyone enjoyed it so much!

In particular, one neat community aspect that stood out to me is how with our worldwide user base in various time zones, it felt like we had people clocking in and out throughout the day in 'shifts' for the day haha. In the late evening, we'd see the folks in North America clock out and donate their dust, and then watch folks from the other half of the world show up to start collecting dust while everyone else was sleeping.

The community challenges introduced for the final window were quite a fun experiment too in an attempt to mix in more game elements, while still maintaining the crucial community aspect. In hindsight, it seems we could have made them even more tricky, but it's always tough to know how far to take it.

A big thank you to the following lovely people who helped out with The Wishing Well in some way for me:
  • @Mairmalade for suggesting the original basic concept of this event early on in Fair planning.
  • @Jeremy for running some behind-the-scenes tasks, such as distributing rewards.
  • @Mistreil for creating the Serena's Labyrinth maze challenge.
  • @Laudine for creating the graphics part of the Serena's Mirror challenge.
  • @Oblivia for creating the math and writing part of the Serena's Mirror challenge.
Given how well The Wishing Well was received, I imagine this event concept will make a return in some form during a future major TBT event at one point or another. See you next time I guess!

P.S: Since so many of you were curious about the Fairy Dust mechanics, I'll say that Kilza's guide was about 90% accurate for the first four windows. Although there still were some changes made along the way, such as the Acceptance Blessing added in the third window to help out. Then during the fifth window, I began to make more changes on timing to switch it up and make things a little less predictable given how you all had figured it out by that point. The intention of the event was to reward activity in a general sense, not make it a game to be min-maxed on a schedule every so many hours like a job haha. But of course, that behaviour is simply a sign of your loyalty and engagement towards the event, so I do respect it regardless!

😇 How To Play 😇

During your time at The Bell Tree Fair this year, both Farley and Serena will open up limited-time Blessing Windows at The Wishing Well allowing you to donate Fairy Dust to the well in their honor.

In exchange for donations, our god and goddess will return the favour with prizes made available to the entire community depending on how much Fairy Dust was contributed.

animal-crossing-gamecube-farley-wishing-well.jpg

You can donate Fairy Dust to either Farley and Serena by donating this special currency to their respective NPC accounts:
You can earn Fairy Dust by engaging with TBT and the Fair event during the Blessing Windows, including creating posts and participating in forum activities. Legend has it that spacing out your activities throughout the day could prove more fruitful!

animal-crossing-city-folk-serena-fountain.jpg

To see how much Fairy Dust that Farley or Serena have collected so far, check the Richest Users tab for Fairy Dust currency or their sidebars under this post! On mobile, you may need to tap on their usernames.

😇 Prizes 😇

Prizes can be earned at The Wishing Well when Blessing Milestones for either Farley or Serena have been reached. When a Blessing Window ends, their current values of Fairy Dust will determine prizes for the community.

These prizes will primarily be distributed through special redemption links posted in this thread shortly after the closing of a Blessing Window and can only be collected for a limited time, so check back soon. Going forward from the second window on, prizes will be distributed directly to everyone who contributes Fairy Dust.

The specific available prizes can be found under the Current Blessing Window heading in this thread when a window is active. These will change for each Blessing Window throughout the event.

😇 Rules & Guidelines 😇

In addition to all of the explanatory sections above, here's a bit of extra 'fine print' rules to keep in mind:
  • Fairy Dust can only be earned while Blessing Windows are currently active.
  • Fairy Dust will be reset between each Blessing Window.
  • General forum Rules and Guidelines still apply. We encourage activity in pursuit of Fairy Dust, but obvious spam is discouraged in the same sense as any other context. Please be reasonable!
  • Blessing Window milestones are subject to change and may be adjusted at any time if deemed necessary.

😇 Schedule 😇

There are currently 5 Blessing Windows scheduled in total, and they will begin at the dates and times listed below. Each one will be open to blessings for approximately 48 hours unless otherwise noted.
  1. Saturday, August 13th at 3PM Fair Time
  2. Thursday, August 18th at 3PM Fair Time
  3. Tuesday, August 23rd at 3PM Fair Time
  4. Sunday, August 28th at 3PM Fair Time
  5. Thursday, September 1st at 3PM Fair Time

t5FWeI3.png

Last edited:

Welcome to The Wishing Well, one of The Bell Tree Fair's most magical locations found inside the Enchanted Forest! Throughout the Fair, you'll have many opportunities to appreciate our two beloved gods residing at The Wishing Well -- Farley and Serena.

😇 How To Play 😇

During your time at The Bell Tree Fair this year, both Farley and Serena will open up limited-time Blessing Windows at The Wishing Well allowing you to donate Fairy Dust to the well in their honor.

In exchange for donations, our god and goddess will return the favour with prizes made available to the entire community depending on how much Fairy Dust was contributed.

animal-crossing-gamecube-farley-wishing-well.jpg

You can donate Fairy Dust to either Farley and Serena by donating this special currency to their respective NPC accounts:
You can earn Fairy Dust by engaging with TBT and the Fair event during the Blessing Windows, including creating posts and participating in forum activities. Legend has it that spacing out your activates throughout the day could prove more fruitful!

animal-crossing-city-folk-serena-fountain.jpg

To see how much Fairy Dust that Farley or Serena have collected so far, check the Richest Users tab for Fairy Dust currency or their sidebars under this post!

😇 Current Blessing Window 😇

The first Blessing Window has begun on Saturday, August 13th at 3PM Fair Time and will end on Monday, August 15th at 3PM Fair Time. Times are approximate.

The following prizes are available to the community during this Blessing Window if the matching milestones are met for Farley or Serena:

MilestoneFarleySerena
4003 Bells3 Bells
8005 Bells1 Ticket
120010 Bells10 Bells
18001 Ticket20 Bells

😇 Prizes 😇

Prizes can be earned at The Wishing Well when Blessing Milestones for either Farley or Serena have been reached. When a Blessing Window ends, their current values of Fairy Dust will determine prizes for the community.

These prizes will primarily be distributed through special redemption links posted in this thread shortly after the closing of a Blessing Window and can only be collected for a limited time, so check back soon.

The specific available prizes can be found under the Current Blessing Window heading in this thread when a window is active. These will change for each Blessing Window throughout the event.

😇 Rules & Guidelines 😇

In addition to all of the explanatory sections above, here's a bit of extra 'fine print' rules to keep in mind:
  • Fairy Dust can only be earned while Blessing Windows are currently active.
  • Fairy Dust will be reset between each Blessing Window.
  • General forum Rules and Guidelines still apply. We encourage activity in pursuit of Fairy Dust, but obvious spam is discouraged in the same sense as any other context. Please be reasonable!
  • Blessing Window milestones are subject to change and may be adjusted at any time if deemed necessary.

😇 Schedule 😇

There are currently 5 Blessing Windows scheduled in total, and they will begin at the dates and times listed below. Each one will be open to blessings for approximately 48 hours unless otherwise noted.[/B]
  1. Saturday, August 13th at 3PM Fair Time
  2. Thursday, August 18th at 3PM Fair Time
  3. Tuesday, August 23rd at 3PM Fair Time
  4. Sunday, August 28th at 3PM Fair Time
  5. Thursday, September 1st at 3PM Fair Time

t5FWeI3.png
How dare you bring that thing to haunt us...

(Please don't let there be a mirror in this fair I will cry)

so just to be clear, can we participate anywhere in the forums or only the fairgrounds forums? i.e, if we post in brewsters cafe do we get fairy dust? :D
edit: think i answered my own question, my fairy dust went up after chatting at brewsters. sweet!

Donated some fairy dust to Serena! Working together to meet community goals is always fun~

Hahaha! That Kakashi mirror.
I don't have much but I will happily donate them :)

Ooo, I love the sound of this event! Love group activities and all of us working together towards something! 🥰

Definitely like how this event is designed around community contribution and activity! Looks like we are just under 650 dust away (as of this post) from getting that 1 Ticket through Serena. :)

Successfully donated my 1 fairy dust to Serena in hopes of getting that ticket. Wondered what the fairy dust was all about!

So far what I've learned is there is a number of blessings that you can get to obtain fairy dust, each of which either has a chance to happen or a cooldown between it, or both, and probably a cap on the amount of times you can do it.

The following are the list of possible blessings I've found so far and how to get them:

Conversational Blessing: Post on any thread on any board

Curious Blessing: Visit a thread

Reactive Blessing: React on any post

Inspectional Blessing: Visit someone's profile page

Personalized Blessing: Add a comment on someone's profile (might include your own!)

Democratic Blessing: Voting in a poll

Acceptance Blessing: Getting a fair entry accepted

If i find anymore, or anyone else find other types, let me know and I'll get them added!

Last edited:
divided my first 20 fairy dust between serena and farley, and am now working on gathering some more for them! i’ve been wanting to become more active on tbt again, so this is definitely great motivation. ✨♥️

So far what I've learned is there is a number of blessings that you can get to obtain fairy dust, each of which either has a chance to happen or a cooldown between it, or both, and probably a cap on the amount of times you can do it.

The following are the list of possible blessings I've found so far and how to get them:

Conversational Blessing: Post on any thread on any board

Curious Blessing: Visit a thread

Reactive Blessing: React on any post

Inspectional Blessing: Visit someone's profile page

Personalized Blessing: Add a comment on someone's profile (might include your own!)

If i find anymore, or anyone else find other types, let me know and I'll get them added!
In addition to this, I got a Democratic Blessing from voting in a poll

I hope I can be of help - if everything works out I’ll be away for a large portion of the fair. Welp - I’ll check if I have any fairy dust to donate right away ^^

Back