• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Wishing Well - THE END!

I can't believe the Fair is coming to a close, the time has flown past! I have enjoyed every single bit of it, even the 'Mystery of the Monolith' headaches! It has been amazing to see us all working together in the Wishing Well!

Last edited:
Can I ask when the fair shop closes? I can’t find it anywhere; I’m sure I’m just missing it.
I'm not in charge of all that this year, but there's typically a date for the Fair shop closing mentioned in the Fair closing ceremony post or elsewhere to allow for everyone to have their last chance to spend Tickets on prizes. If I had to guess, it will be around a week from now though. We'll give you until that date to allow for maximum flexibility of collectible ordering and whatnot. Be on the lookout!

I'm not in charge of all that this year, but there's typically a date for the Fair shop closing mentioned in the Fair closing ceremony post or elsewhere to allow for everyone to have their last chance to spend Tickets on prizes. We'll give you until that date to allow for maximum flexibility of collectible ordering and whatnot. Be on the lookout!
Thank you! I didn’t realize the date hadn’t been released yet, that makes complete sense. I kept seeing a closing date mentioned and thought I was somehow just missing it somewhere. I remember having time after the fair to claim prizes in previous years, I’m just a paranoid person who likes exact information.

tysm @Justin and @Mairmalade for hosting and suggesting this event, and thank you to everyone else who helped make it as fun as it was! i was actually quite busy and lowkey going through it during the fair’s first couple weeks, so i really appreciated this event being ‘simple’ because it gave me a way to still participate in the fair when the other events/contests were too overwhelming. it also encouraged me to try and post more actively again, since i’d been on a semi-hiatus from the forums since late may haha.

the prizes were also very generous! i really appreciate the bells, tickets, 2022 famous mushrooms and of course, the stunning new potions! i already have so many new lineups planned that i’m so excited to use! 🥰

and thank you again to this amazing community for working together to hit every milestone! i wasn’t always able to gather and donate as much fairy dust as i would’ve liked to with how busy i was last month, but i always did the best i could, and you all did as well! we’re definitely the best and most functional team i’ve ever been a part of. <3

Great work everybody! We did so well it’s like magic! On another note, how do we reserve the gifts? Especially the two potions!

Thank you! I didn’t realize the date hadn’t been released yet, that makes complete sense. I kept seeing a closing date mentioned and thought I was somehow just missing it somewhere. I remember having time after the fair to claim prizes in previous years, I’m just a paranoid person who likes exact information.
I’m the same way.

Back