• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway ╏ ❛ ◡ ❛ ╏♥ H a t o f u l . B o y f r i e n d ♥ Done + All Prizes Claimed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE BIRDS!!! okay maybe not that much but Hatoful Boyfriend was so great! It has an unexpectedly good story for a game that started out as an April Fools lol.

As much as I'd love to own the steam copy, I already played the game (with the older version) so I think I'll let somebirdie else experience this wonderful game instead :D hopefully they'll enjoy this game as much as I did!

Thank you Maruchan for this giveaway!!

This game is literally on my wishlist omg.
ENTER ME!!! UWU

A bit of change in the rules: your account must be created before May 6 (instead of 2 weeks old)
Seems more reasonable that way and more can enter the giveaway.

really sad... I'm not two weeks old and I've wanted this game for at least a year...
good luck to everyone though ;w;;

//silent tear rolls down cheek

My acc isn't two weeks old either... Good luck to everyone else <3

@itai & noctos: I went ahead and added both of you. If you do not wish to enter, post or PM and I'll remove your names.

Entry list updated for everyone after post #14.
I am not fully awake yet, so if I missed your post, please do let me know, eh?

omg!! i would love to enter!
i've always wanted to play that game. ;v;

List updated up to post #27.

Have to rush to work now, and won't be able to check or reply to this thread for another...12-13 hours.
Probably be home around 8:00pm PST? Thank you! C:

i wanna join!!
i remember having played the demo (?) before
nageki made me cry

I saw Doger play these and it has HILARIOUS! I will enter.

OMFG
Enter me, I'm dying of cuteness right now!

My sister played this game a few months ago and I've been wanting to try it as well. May I please enter? Thanks so much for doing this! :)

I'd like to enter too! Thank you for doing this giveaway! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back