• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

??? Explain please.

Every post you have made so far has no flare, which is the total opposite of what you were like in the micro game. You post a crap ton, you barked the hell out of Evan for literally no reason. I would expect you to start screaming at someone and intentionally referring to someone as the opposite by now.

You seem to be reluctant to post as much as you did in that game because it garnered so much attention.

Everyone pull your dumb factless votes right now... take this seriously and only cast votes if you have a good idea of who to vote. I have more evidence to vote now but I'm not. Bianca this includes you, voting ness every gd time is just annoying

You don't seem like a townie, like in the micro game, Zendal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone pull your dumb factless votes right now... take this seriously and only cast votes if you have a good idea of who to vote. I have more evidence to vote now but I'm not. Bianca this includes you, voting ness every gd time is just annoying

Hmmm... my thoughts on this post are mixed

You're meant to explain why you think a certain way Punchy, I literally asked you god knows how many times to explain your posts in the micro game but you didn't.

Every post you have made so far has no flare, which is the total opposite of what you were like in the micro game. You post a crap ton, you barked the hell out of Evan for literally no reason. I would expect you to start screaming at someone and intentionally referring to someone as the opposite by now.

You seem to be reluctant to post as much as you did in that game because it garnered so much attention.

Zendal thinks she can reverse my vote on her ;)

Zendal thinks she can reverse my vote on her ;)

I don't care if you vote for me as long as you have a good reason, which you don't have and seem to lack the ability to actually think about what you're saying.

I refer to myself in feminine pronouns a lot so go ahead.

what if I don't ever have a good idea who to vote? I just never do it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh **** I said zendal hsnsnsn I meant zendel

Could people stop spelling my name incorrectly? Like how can you not see that it is a 'e' between the d and the l.

Back