• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

What's up fresh meat, who does everyone think is scum? I know it's early and it's not the most accurate analysis but what's everyone feeling so far?

Granted I know they had were in the last game, punchy seems most sus based on his postings so far. I wouldn't ask that question if I didn't have an opinion already.
My day 1 analysis and track record isn't the best, but i be damned if we just sit around all day complaining about no activity
His answer to the RQS seemed like newbie scum, and the thing about Dolby seems jumpy. Like I think there was enough difference in his and Dolby's answers. To me it looks like you are looking at all the other answers to make sure you don't stick out.

Food for thought

- - - Post Merge - - -

You lol.

Nah idk

Come
For
Me

Granted I know they had were in the last game, punchy seems most sus based on his postings so far. I wouldn't ask that question if I didn't have an opinion already.
My day 1 analysis and track record isn't the best, but i be damned if we just sit around all day complaining about no activity
His answer to the RQS seemed like newbie scum, and the thing about Dolby seems jumpy. Like I think there was enough difference in his and Dolby's answers. To me it looks like you are looking at all the other answers to make sure you don't stick out.

Food for thought

- - - Post Merge - - -

Come
For
Me

His answer to the second question is opportunism, I don't like that. Punchy, you should be hounding everyone for answers not waiting for a slip or something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm here but not here.

The fact that you haven't made about 300 posts by now is actually crazy.

I'm just gonna vote Ness lmao

Why? To get a reaction or because of last game? Or is it his arrogance? Or is it his intelligence? Has he hurt you? When did he hurt you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

In case you couldn't tell that was a joke mixed with a question.

Why? To get a reaction or because of last game? Or is it his arrogance? Or is it his intelligence? Has he hurt you? When did he hurt you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

In case you couldn't tell that was a joke mixed with a question.

bECAUSE HES CONFIRMED SCUM

Nightmares, we're actually meant to vote for someone if there is actual factual pieces of evidence that supports them being scum. :rolleyes:

I'm not worried about people like Dolby ness or zendel since I've played with them... im mostly interested in seeing you newbies and what you all are up to :eyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

At least at this early stage of the game

I'm not worried about people like Dolby ness or zendel since I've played with them... im mostly interested in seeing you newbies and what you all are up to :eyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

At least at this early stage of the game

Same, the amount of new players I have to learn about bothers me.

Nightmares, we're actually meant to vote for someone if there is actual factual pieces of evidence that supports them being scum. :rolleyes:

There is actual factual piece of evidence that supports them being scum :rollyyyyyeeyssss::::: roll:::eyes::::

I remember cringing really hard watching the last game, so I stopped caring. Just know if someone steps outta line, I'll be there to deliver a swift reality check

I remember cringing really hard watching the last game, so I stopped caring. Just know if someone steps outta line, I'll be there to deliver a swift reality check

The micro game or a main game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Toad stop trying to fill in for Dolby.

Cant have all of you being "leaders" or thinking you are at least.

Zendel seems to be piggybacking a bit off of Toadsworthy, seems interesting.

@Nightmares stop acting like you're 12

Back