• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Karen Mafia Sign-up Thread [Mountainous, 12VT/3MG]

I'm in! Sounds fun

Edit: Do not accuse others of gamethrowing in the thread and instead report it to myself and a mod in addition to this. This is a serious accusation to make.

Last edited:
/In/ Release the inner Karen

"Mafia games can be frustrating, and when this happens it is better to take a break to calm down rather than respond to the other user right away. This way you can come back to the post a little later in the day with clearer judgement."

what a exciting lineup i won't be able to play with :(

have fun you all and
zl3xLXP.png
:

This is taking too long, I'm sending a letter to the CEO of Mafia. And even though I didn't pay anything, I demand a something like a candle.

HYPE!!

This is taking too long, I'm sending a letter to the CEO of Mafia. And even though I didn't pay anything, I demand a something like a candle.

HYPE!!

I wholeheartedly agree. The service at this establishment has been absolutely unacceptable. I cannot believe they have the audacity to keep me waiting so incredibly long. I’d like to speak to the manager immediately.

Sincerely,
Karen

I wholeheartedly agree. The service at this establishment has been absolutely unacceptable. I cannot believe they have the audacity to keep me waiting so incredibly long. I’d like to speak to the manager immediately.

Sincerely,
Karen

Live Laugh Love! Sweetie we better unite!

call me mogren /in
Post automatically merged:

HAHA I'M SORRY

Inappropriate posts:
Mafia games can get heated, emotional, and salty. Please keep it civil and remember that what happens in Mafia should stay in Mafia. Don't let things wash over to the rest of the forum, it's just a game. If you ignore this rule in particular you're ignoring the staff rules that are also spoiler'd below and will be dealt with accordingly.

/rep -_-

wow i thought u were joking abt the rules rofl
4. Comparing role PM timings to try and work out roles. DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THE WORDING OF YOUR ROLES

Last edited:
I'm going to be sending out role PMs sporadically throughout this evening. Please don't discuss it here.

Is there another rep bc I didn’t realise I’m on-campus this week lol so I don’t think I’ll have time to read and commit, especially for the next few days.

Ftr pls confirm with a rep before you just throw someone into a game before they even wake up to say yes : (

This has been taken care of now, will make sure to ask replacements if they can still replace, assumed my replacements were ready to go at any time! I think school is sneaking up on a lot of people given the situation.

Back