• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

The micro game or a main game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Toad stop trying to fill in for Dolby.

Cant have all of you being "leaders" or thinking you are at least.

We lead in different ways, fill different niches

And I noticed the same thing ness. But was gonna see how it kept going

Zendel seems to be piggybacking a bit off of Toadsworthy, seems interesting.

@Nightmares stop acting like you're 12

The words "seems" and "seem" makes me squirm, stop it.

Also Nightmares is 12, so she isn't acting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm a pig so naturally I piggyback, lmao.

But yeah, agreeing with someone or putting your input onto points that people have made or enhancing those points by making your points onto those points is clearly an issue now. Seeing as I was barked at about it in the micro game, lovely.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah, agreeing with someone or putting your input onto points that people have made or enhancing those points by making your points onto those points is clearly an issue now. Seeing as I was barked at about it in the micro game, lovely.

I don't see what's wrong with agreeing with someone.... so you have to disagree with everything or you're piggybacking scum?

it's like I'm talking to a brick wall right now so...I'll just leave you to screw around or something.

pfft youre acting like an 11 year old

- - - Post Merge - - -

just dont respond to any of the other points then, ness

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's fine to agree with someone, I brought it up because you essentially mirrored what Toadsworthy said twice. It's not very AI anyway.

I forgot about this:

I think I might calm down on the posting this time around and instead focus on providing my full thoughts.

I've noticed that I post a lot of unhelpful or vague content so I'm going to try to get out of that habit. I'm also going to structure my reads better because they are usually messy and I have people breathing down my neck as they don't understand my points in my reads because of how they are expressed in my posts. (Sometimes I want to get the reads done so I rush) I'll word my posts better in general, as I don't really want people to avoid or be snarky to me in return as it effects the game and other games too, so yeah, trying to improve. :)

Still going to stick to what I said.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's fine to agree with someone, I brought it up because you essentially mirrored what Toadsworthy said twice. It's not very AI anyway.

Explain to me how they mirrored his posts please.

I noted that zendel was very quick to start agreeing with me. But I was gonna see how far that went. Zendel does seem like the person to agree (especially with me) and add on like that. It wasn't terribly concerning to me, but I recognize it's something that could add up

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness being accusatory and abrasive early aligns with his town play tbh

If either of them are scum, I can see a Zendal/Ness team, but thats just gut feeling.

Are you saying that because he bussed his partner last time? I don't think he would be as so bold to do that again.... I would be on him like white on rice if he did and I think he knows it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops I meant Toads, not Ness

Why you think I would be scum? O M G U S

Back