• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

o **** I forgot the top one

- - - Post Merge - - -

So Chele/Vanessa

that doesn't sound right.......noNE OF THese teams sound right guys

Evan/Night
Evan/Chele
Chele/Night
Evan/Vanessa
Chele/Vanessa
Night/Vanessa
or maybe Dolby got a bud somewhere ;D

Me and Chele?? Really I raised a bunch of points about her when she wasn't even being considered for the lynch. I'd say we are the least compatible team

Me and Chele?? Really I raised a bunch of points about her when she wasn't even being considered for the lynch. I'd say we are the least compatible team

I'm literally just listing the possible teams from the sussed players lmfao
I never stated anything chiLL

The point is, if you were mafia and Nightmares wasn’t, you could have voted her but didn’t

Toads, at this point in time, the ONLY possible team which can exist without Nightmares is Evan/Bianca. If Nightmares is town, mafia would have majjed by this point and won the game if they aren’t both on her already

Ah I see. Yeah that logic is why I am currently voting for Nightmares

Yeah, Chele/Vanessa is literally impossible at this point or one of them would have majjed

The only possible team without Nightmares on it from my POV is Evan/Bianca, which I’ll have to look back and see if it’s plausible

I also just said that it didn't sound right

it's gotta bE EVAN/DOLBY GUys

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, Chele/Vanessa is literally impossible at this point or one of them would have majjed

The only possible team without Nightmares on it from my POV is Evan/Bianca, which I’ll have to look back and see if it’s plausible

I highly doubt it's Evan/Bianca

I raised points about ness and subsequent Vanessa and I highly doubt it's her

Everyone at this point will work out. I could be scum team with anyone of you, as much as you could be scum team with everyone else. We are just throwing combinations out there..like seriously

Why can't Evan/chele work?

Chele was on at 3:31 AM PST last night, when Nightmares has three votes. She could have majjed her then and there if she was teamed with Evan. I’m pretty sure she had also posted when Nightmares had 3 votes but I’d have to check

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok guys, but, when exactly did we come to the solid conclusion that there were 2 mafia?

If there was 3, I they would have outted and won with me already

Chele was on at 3:31 AM PST last night, when Nightmares has three votes. She could have majjed her then and there if she was teamed with Evan. I’m pretty sure she had also posted when Nightmares had 3 votes but I’d have to check

- - - Post Merge - - -

If there was 3, I they would have outted and won with me already

"if there was 3, I" hsnsnns you would have outed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, there's no cop or doc as far as we know in this game, so not being 2 mafia isn't a crazy idea

Back