Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

lol @ ur reactions....

ill unvote nightmares of course

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am sorry Dolby but I am going to say this:

The best option right now is to lynch Dolby not because he is scummy but because:

1) There are no cops to give us info....we are truly on the verge of losing now
2) we are at MYLO i believe, a mislynch will definitely be a win for the mafia
3) in that case, a NO LYNCH is an option that we should do so we do not kill town
4) since Dolby is claiming survivor or TP and he doesn't count in our win, lynching him will equal to us as voting NO LYNCH, since town will not be affected
5) its like killing two birds with one stone, if Dolby is mafia, great we got him. If he is TP, great, we get to have another chance at winning this...

so I will have to vote for Dolby

I mean logically this does make sense

oh ****, that makes sense Bianca...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've offered points on Evan, but I don't think anyone agrees and it's not going anywhere, so my vote is pretty much wasted. Maybe lynching Dolby would work, because I'm about to get killed at this point and we'll lose sooooooooooo

I mean ofc you would like this plan it saves your probably scummy self another night ;)

exactly, as said I said in my post merge, but with the scummy part ;DDDD
but fr, Bianca has me convinced tbh sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

*withOUT THE SCUMmy part

istgggg

- - - Post Merge - - -

*as I said

sorry im dumb af apparently

If Dolby is really not TP, he should really fess up and say so because right now it's the most logical thing to do for us. Sorry Dolby!

Scumslip confirmed :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just wait until Dolby shows up and sees he suddenly has 2 votes...

:lemon: totally

the fun thing about getting sussed is the big reveal ;D just keep your eye out for that nice green text, aite?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Dolby is really not TP, he should really fess up and say so because right now it's the most logical thing to do for us. Sorry Dolby!

why would he claim Survivor if he was town tho

:lemon: totally

the fun thing about getting sussed is the big reveal ;D just keep your eye out for that nice green text, aite?

- - - Post Merge - - -

why would he claim Survivor if he was town tho

To avoid getting night killed
Though the only role that could even exist is doc and nobody has been saved yet. Dolby would be a better doc than that I'm sure so I doubt he is blue

Bianca is right. 2 v 4 v 1 right now
Makes it 2 v 3 worst case scenario Day 4

if there are no cops, i highly doubt there is even a doctor or any blue roles for that matter. There is a cop in almost every mafia set up

I mean if you assume that I have an equal probability of being surv and maf, that’s only a 3% advantage lynching me over not. But by lynching me today you drop your chance of winning to 2/15 when I’ve proved that either Evan or Nightmares Ismafia.But Bianca, did you seriously not see the red flag in Nightmar s voting me? It’s her golden opportunity to cause another mislynch and live another day

Yeah nightmares vote was suspect. And I'm kinda at the point that I would rather just end this game lol. Not to mention this is not scum Dolby, and the part about him thinking I'm detective doesn't make sense if he isn't town or what he says he is.

I give Bianca major town credit for bringing up that point, but it's a matter of prolonging this game or trying to win it. And I don't want to prolong this anymore.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel better voting Evan though to be honest

I mean if you assume that I have an equal probability of being surv and maf, that’s only a 3% advantage lynching me over not. But by lynching me today you drop your chance of winning to 2/15 when I’ve proved that either Evan or Nightmares Ismafia.But Bianca, did you seriously not see the red flag in Nightmar s voting me? It’s her golden opportunity to cause another mislynch and live another day

...Well you're not exactly a mislynch, and we might actually lynch the correct person D4
And yeah, guess what, I do want to live another day - maybe getting you lynched will and me surviving will win us the game hnnnn

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would have kept my vote on Evan because he's the only one I'm sure about, but there's no point if there's only 1 vote on him. It's just wasted

We have twelve hours though. And if you switch to Evan, and Dolby does too he will have majority

I'll be happy to vote either Evan or Dolby, however I'd prefer Evan tbh
It's whatever you guys want, I've tried convincing you lot but I'm not really helping

I really don’t. I feel what Nightmares did was pretty telling after “I don’t see me or Dolby scum”. Now just to be clear, if Nightmares (somehow) were to lose viability, Evan is definetely my next bet to be scum (ie, it becomes between three of myself, Evan, Chele, and Nightmares). But you’re going to have to work to convince me on that he’s scummier than Nightmares

Nightmares and Evan are voting each other right now. There's no way they are a team together.

I would say Evan and chele for scum team.

Me - no
Bianca - eh maybe? The Dolby switch could be seen as scummy too
Vanessa - no
Nightmares - maybe, but I can't see her with Evan who I think is most scum
Dolby - probably survivor, definitely ok to keep in game though
Chele - maybe

Back