• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

I really don’t. I feel what Nightmares did was pretty telling after “I don’t see me or Dolby scum”. Now just to be clear, if Nightmares (somehow) were to lose viability, Evan is definetely my next bet to be scum (ie, it becomes between three of myself, Evan, Chele, and Nightmares). But you’re going to have to work to convince me on that he’s scummier than Nightmares

Can we just weigh up the scumminess here?

Me:
- just ****, but that's my town play rip
- voted Dolby, but that's because I just want to reach maj on someone that's not me shssnns
- something else that you guys believe, idk your personal reasons

Evan:
- really pressing on my lynch because it's easy
- I personally believe his arguments make no sense
- dismissed my points by turning it around on me and then just ignored my other counterpoints

-etc

I really don’t. I feel what Nightmares did was pretty telling after “I don’t see me or Dolby scum”. Now just to be clear, if Nightmares (somehow) were to lose viability, Evan is definetely my next bet to be scum (ie, it becomes between three of myself, Evan, Chele, and Nightmares). But you’re going to have to work to convince me on that he’s scummier than Nightmares

If we learned anything from this game, it's how nightmares operates and right now she is on "I'll do whatever to not die" mode but is we it as town for her tbh. What is concerning to me now that I think about it is bianca trying to push this dumb lynch on Dolby when he clearly is helping more than most and has evidence to give him credibility.

I feel like you are being biased because of this one thing. Evan has skated with his involvement the whole time and the most telling thing to me is when people are distant. I know he has fires and stuff going on and I hope he is ok, but he has never given me anything to believe he is town.

Bianca could be on team with Evan and trying to just get him to live. Bianca could be with nightmares yeah, but Evan and nightmares aren't scum together. They are voting each other on this crucial point. That would be stupid as a mafia team. So I think we should be voting one of them.

Sorry I'm kinda developing my thought process as I'm typing hence why I'm wavering on people alot

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's Evan or nightmares right now. That should be the case, Dolby should not be an option. So Bianca you can stop that train of thought

Lord help us if Vanessa is somehow scum

Evan and Bianca - Bianca trying to shift the vote rn while Evan is away
Evan and nightmares - doesn't really work with them voting each other
Evan and chele - chele doesn't seem to be too worried about Evan who was number one lynch candidate so not likely

Nightmares and Bianca - kinda ganging up on Dolby for something meh right now, but Bianca voted nightmares earlier so kinda doesn't work
Nightmares and Evan - not gonna work
Nightmares and chele - very possible

Why the **** is chele voting Vanessa? I get you have your own opinions, but one of Evan or nightmares is scum and we need to vote in them only. You will absolutely not get a lynch on Vanessa so vote for someone else

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan/Bianca or Nightmares/Chele seems most plausible to me from a POV standpoint

ok but why is no one else wondering why Evan is so convinced that I'm scum? And why is he being so intense hsnsns
no one else who voted me has been that...uh...

Evan and chele could be one too. Ngl but seems less likely than the other teo

Wait, real quick, Chele votes Nightmares? I don’t see that in the thread

Also, does anybody know if Vanessa was online in the time between when Nightmares had 3 votes and Bianca voted me?

Also, does anybody know if Vanessa was online in the time between when Nightmares had 3 votes and Bianca voted me?

I was

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmmm Bianca votee for Nightmares with no explanation
Chele is probably going to vote for Evan...should I give Nightmares maj now or see how toads votes?
Meh I want to see how toads voted
Also nightmares and Chele both nulled each other in their reads...definitely my top pick for team.
Posted this before Bianca proposed #OperationLynchDolby

Ok, like Vanessa is bottom of my five unconfirmed list, but still isn’t confirmed. That entirely removes the possibility of Evan/Vanessa and also Evan/Chele but that was already ruled out as there was an opportunity to maj Nightmares if both scum weren’t voting for her

Ok, like Vanessa is bottom of my five unconfirmed list, but still isn’t confirmed. That entirely removes the possibility of Evan/Vanessa and also Evan/Chele but that was already ruled out as there was an opportunity to maj Nightmares if both scum weren’t voting for her

how does Evan/Dolby sound to you lmao

I only didn't give her maj because I wanted to see how toads voted as I said, because at the time I thought if he gave her maj it could point to a toads/bianca team

Evan/Night
Evan/Chele
Chele/Night
Evan/Vanessa
Chele/Vanessa
Night/Vanessa
or maybe Dolby got a bud somewhere ;D

if nightmares is scum, those two who tried not to vote Vanessa and toads might be afraid to vote for their scum-mate.

And I've seen Evan vote his teammates before as scum so I don't see why them voting each other is indicative of being a non-team

I only didn't give her maj because I wanted to see how toads voted as I said, because at the time I thought if he gave her maj it could point to a toads/bianca team

The point is, if you were mafia and Nightmares wasn’t, you could have voted her but didn’t

Toads, at this point in time, the ONLY possible team which can exist without Nightmares is Evan/Bianca. If Nightmares is town, mafia would have majjed by this point and won the game if they aren’t both on her already

Back