• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

yet you just said "****"

lmfao, who are you to deem which words are ok and which ones aren't?

Can you stop posting, you are making this enjoyable for evryone and you're only embarrassing yourself.

Go drink a cup of water, I'm sorry if I upset you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ebwop: you aren't making this enjoyable

dude we're in this together, don't be all "TBH same"

he said to Punchy....

Well thats all I have really for sussing them together. Maybe I took Nightmare's we're in this together in the wrong context but maybe it is right context too lol

Honestly this game isn't going anywhere. I want to lynch Nightmare but I don't want Vanessa to happen again...

I know :/ Who are you going to vote?

Idk I want to re read things.
Nightmares is a jerk
You have terrible reasoning
Dolby sticks out to me but not enough for me to vote for him
Zendel too but they feel town to me
Ness is following town meta

I stick to the notion that mafia will stick to being quiet for Day 1

I'll bet town will be happy that you started a bandwagon on a Citizen D1. :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Citizen

I'll bet town will be happy that you started a bandwagon on a Citizen D1. :blush:

Wouldn't be the first time I did it.... and if you are trying to now scare me off of you, that won't work and a post like this doesn't help you

- - - Post Merge - - -

In fact the way you resorted to scare tactics rather than trying to use reasoning to defend yourself is a big red flag

Wouldn't be the first time I did it.... and if you are trying to now scare me off of you, that won't work and a post like this doesn't help you

- - - Post Merge - - -

In fact the way you resorted to scare tactics rather than trying to use reasoning to defend yourself is a big red flag
Ok real talk, how likely do you think is it that mafia have safe claims in this setup? Or townie safe claims, given its theme less

Dude I was being sarcastic. Not about the Citizen part.

Ok
When do you intend to actually play this game for real? Because if you intend to be sarcastic and rile up other players for the whole game I feel better about lynching you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok real talk, how likely do you think is it that mafia have safe claims in this setup? Or townie safe claims, given its theme less

Hm.... cleb did kinda just put this together last minute

gdi I forgot I'm in this game. I'll try to be as active as I can be amidst studying for finals. Haven't read anything so I'm catching up on 20 pages now =_=

Back