Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

uhm this? if you really think this is a town perspective slip then lmao

I don't really think this is a big alignment tell, someone from either alignment could say this **** to keep themselves alive.

*Sighs*

I’ve already explained it. Unless maf has townie safe claims (which I doubt) he would have said “townie” cause that’s the terminology he’s familiar with

The phrase is "SETTING off a lot of alarm bells for me rn." not "sounding", is that an American thing or something idk?

oh lol, that's my mistake then, I've said sounding for a while but no one's corrected me on it :p thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Sighs*

I’ve already explained it. Unless maf has townie safe claims (which I doubt) he would have said “townie” cause that’s the terminology he’s familiar with

oh

yeah I remember reading that post. Hmm...Punchy WAS the first one to name drop "citizen," right?

in which case, that'd be a pretty damn big point in his favor...unless the scum rolepms say "you win when you equal the citizens" or something

oh lol, that's my mistake then, I've said sounding for a while but no one's corrected me on it :p thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh

yeah I remember reading that post. Hmm...Punchy WAS the first one to name drop "citizen," right?

in which case, that'd be a pretty damn big point in his favor...unless the scum rolepms say "you win when you equal the citizens" or something
If that's true there's no 3rd parties.

*Sighs*

That's something I'm irked about tbh, I think there is a possibility of safe claims and that mixed with his anti-town content is really feeding my thoughts of him being scum.

If there are no safe claims, which we have no way of proving, then Punchy is definitely town.

You know what, after some deeper thought I think I'm going to go with Punchy being town.

If you really are town Punchy, FLIPPING TRY!

If that's true there's no 3rd parties.

we don't know that for sure though. If your rolepm is the same as mine, that is. (not quoting for fear of possible modkill)

idk about this sudden change of tune on Punchy. I get not being too emphatic on an opinion, but are we just gonna straight up ignore his scumminess in favor of him namedropping citizen?

Also this sounds fake af to me

I'm honestly so glad I claimed now XD

yeah, you probably are, because you realized it saved your ass so you can send in the kill tonight?

Actually I'm going to put Punchy in a new category "this wacko confusing like Cardi B's rapping" which is only for confusing situations and relies heavily on "what ifs".

- - - Post Merge - - -

Carbi B sounds like she got kicked in the face by a donkey when she raps, it hurts my feelings.

Actually I'm going to put Punchy in a new category "this wacko confusing like Cardi B's rapping" which is only for confusing situations and relies heavily on "what ifs".

- - - Post Merge - - -

Carbi B sounds like she got kicked in the face by a donkey when she raps, it hurts my feelings.

If I see you and I don't speak, that means I don't **** witchu

Don't come for cardi b unless she calls for you

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't help that I'm absolutely terrible at Mafia, I have been trying :(

It's not that you are bad but don't want to play the game properly and prefer to just be fricking annoying

I'm a boss you a worker *****

I sit in the front and you sit in the back swish swish, bich.

I made your house, your car, your workplace and your grandma.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you call your grandmother grandma, I know most Americans do?

New reads:
Toads: I'm just not going to get into it because I'm going to be lynched :D
Dolby: The one person who doesn't think I'm scummy
Evan: She seems like town, my weakest TL Edit during proofreading: Oh my god HE.
Bianca: reversed my dumb decision
Null:
Dedenne
Seroj

Scumreads:
Nightmares: Ok, ok lynch me if you want, skimmed through a few games and I don't see her town behavior. Also agreeing with my dumb thought on Bianca? Honestly idk why no one else thinks she's scum.
Zendel: I don't see you helping the town. I only see posts yelling about how I'm obviously scum.

what do you mean? I've already been scum read

Also yeah, sorry for arguing and ****, I haven't been in the best of moods recently

- - - Post Merge - - -

ness
dolby
evan

zendel
toad
punchy

honestly rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

everyone's complaining about how **** this game is in terms of post content, but you guys be spamming lyrics or something shsnsnnsnsns

I'll bet town will be happy that you started a bandwagon on a Citizen D1. :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Citizen

Actually wait I take it back, this looks like it could have been faked especially with the fact that he decided to bold it

what do you mean? I've already been scum read

Also yeah, sorry for arguing and ****, I haven't been in the best of moods recently

- - - Post Merge - - -

ness
dolby
evan

zendel
toad
punchy

honestly rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

everyone's complaining about how **** this game is in terms of post content, but you guys be spamming lyrics or something shsnsnnsnsns

You think you are so clever, omg. Get over it, get over yourself. Quit lashing out at every little thing. It's absolutely insane that you want to try to be content cop rn. I have patience for extra convo posts, but I don't have patience for ill mannered, immature, hypocrites.

You think you are so clever, omg. Get over it, get over yourself. Quit lashing out at every little thing. It's absolutely insane that you want to try to be content cop rn. I have patience for extra convo posts, but I don't have patience for ill mannered, immature, hypocrites.

Are you ok

That's all I have to say about how crappy this game has been so far. You're gonna continue to be like that so whatever

Back