• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

We have like 3 players in this game ****posting to the limits so...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pot calling the kettle black, you hypocrite.

No, because I never stated who I thought was the most sus and then didn't even vote them??? And then decided to vote a player that doesn't even exist?????////..>?///??
If you actually bothered to read the thread, you'd know that

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm calling Punchy out because he keeps voting, retracting it, joke voting, and then not actually voting the person who he suspects the most

No, because I never stated who I thought was the most sus and then didn't even vote them??? And then decided to vote a player that doesn't even exist?????////..>?///??
If you actually bothered to read the thread, you'd know that

>says punchy is randomly voting

>votes me for no reason

Why do I even try

I'm voting to get the game started and get a reaction

Also you just completely ignored the rest of my argument, so good job

- - - Post Merge - - -

can you actually vote the person you said was sus, thanks

You don't even have an "argument", literally everything you e done so far has been "OMG NESS IS SUS!!!!!! WHY ARE U SUS OF ME OMG!!!!!////!!!!"

I don't even gen know if I want to stay in is game because half the player she here seem fresh out of middle school

I don't have much evidence against you.

??? that makes no sense

then why did you vote anyone else??????? I asked you to explain, yet you keep ignoring me

- - - Post Merge - - -

You don't even have an "argument", literally everything you e done so far has been "OMG NESS IS SUS!!!!!! WHY ARE U SUS OF ME OMG!!!!!////!!!!"

I don't even gen know if I want to stay in is game because half the player she here seem fresh out of middle school

I wasn't being genuine when I said you were sus, if I didn't make it obvious enough

Stop having a hissy fit istg
just quit or don't

??? that makes no sense

then why did you vote anyone else??????? I asked you to explain, yet you keep ignoring me
You seem to be calling attention to yourself and making it seem like you're not scum, and Dolby looked right through it.

You seem to be calling attention to yourself and making it seem like you're not scum, and Dolby looked right through it.

commenting in thread = calling attention to yourself

can you explain what I've said that alludes to me "making it seem like [I'm] not scum"

AND CAN YOU ALSO ADDRESS THE 95 POSTS IN WHICH I'VE ASKED YOU TO EXPLAIN YOUR VOTING

ty

- - - Post Merge - - -

You literally quoted me where I asked you, yet you didn't even respond
I'm dead

commenting in thread = calling attention to yourself

can you explain what I've said that alludes to me "making it seem like [I'm] not scum"

AND CAN YOU ALSO ADDRESS THE 95 POSTS IN WHICH I'VE ASKED YOU TO EXPLAIN YOUR VOTING

ty

- - - Post Merge - - -

You literally quoted me where I asked you, yet you didn't even respond
I'm dead
Voting ness, my voting so far is all a joke.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: You voting ness

why tf would voting Ness be a tactic for not looking like scum? I don't understand your reasoning

Why are you all misspelling Zendel's name? smh

- - - Post Merge - - -

For my day 1 sus, I have Punchy and Nightmares up there...

Back