• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
;_; I just bought a dragon that I thought was priced at 9,000 but instead was priced at 90,000 ;_; fml

I impulsively bought a dragon for 12k, which isn't much, but then I proceeded to impulsively buy apparel and three different familiars for her (couldn't decide on which one looked best) - AND I'm not sure that I even want to keep her ;u; I ended up spending like, 140k total >_>

Last edited:
I so would, except it really was not even worth the initial 90,000 T_T. It's an Iri/Shim/Basic XXY GUARDIAN ;_; It's part of the reason why I thought the price was actually 9000 ;_;

hmmmm
i heard sometimes corrections can be made for AH mistakes at the forum Lost and found, maybe?

hmmmm
i heard sometimes corrections can be made for AH mistakes at the forum Lost and found, maybe?

I think I'm just going to have to bite my tongue and take this a lesson learned, next time quadruple check everything before hitting buy ._.

---

In other news though! I've been trying to figure out what apparel items would go nicely with my Imperial male, Ula;

Not really feeling the current apparel, but also I think it could work with other pieces. Anyone got any suggestions for me?

need ten more tablet for dat emblem then done with favors. could have wished for more skin but meh im good.

Anyone interested in this Gen 1 Noc?
I bought him a while ago and I have no use for him and since he's gened up I'd feel sad exalting him.
I'm accepting offers and will probably accept practically any offer.

If you're interested I'd say that it's better to leave me a VM or a PM as I'm really bad at remembering what threads to check for answers.

Any suggestions on how to apparel-up this beauty? She's my clan leader and I want to put stuff on her. This is what she looks like on the default.

Apparel up - Lanqaasaeaseil.jpg

I've got this to put on her, which makes her look like this

Any other nice-looking gear you guys can think of? I'm probably gonna get the Dread Birdskull Wingpiece, but I'm unsure of what to do really. Sorry for the weird question. :p

Any suggestions on how to apparel-up this beauty? She's my clan leader and I want to put stuff on her. This is what she looks like on the default.

View attachment 176602

I've got this to put on her, which makes her look like this

Any other nice-looking gear you guys can think of? I'm probably gonna get the Dread Birdskull Wingpiece, but I'm unsure of what to do really. Sorry for the weird question. :p

Boneyard Empress, bloody bandages, red birdskull, cleaver, veteran or darkened scars.

If you're feeling really ambitious, Boneyard Tatters.

Last edited:
is there... like... no dom battle... again this week???? why?? please?? these *******s have been sitting here for WEEKS WHY IS THIS PLEASE JUST TELL ME THEY HAVEN'T SET UP YET OH GOD

(this is what i get for being stubborn and greedy kek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back