• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
would highly recommend foraging in fire at level 30 because then you can get the succulents needed for the swipp trade :) within a day, i earned 670 gems by selling 20 of them in 2 batches of 10. good luck! i've foraged at least 10 succulents a day so far!

so i'm thinking of using a scroll of renaming to add one letter to a dragon's name. :eek:
(she was gifted to me already named...)

from "Rowen" to "Rowena..."

that's a lot of treasure per letter though, i suppose...

does your lair energy drop based upon how many dragons you have?
mine is going down almost 10% a day when i havent had any at arena or anything...

awesome guide Xanarcah! wow that was so helpful!

who here is part of Light???

There are like 6 or 7 members from Light who post here once in a while. Maybe they'll surface again once the festival starts. o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

would highly recommend foraging in fire at level 30 because then you can get the succulents needed for the swipp trade :) within a day, i earned 670 gems by selling 20 of them in 2 batches of 10. good luck! i've foraged at least 10 succulents a day so far!

A+ advice, I sold sets of 4 for 150g each. : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

so i'm thinking of using a scroll of renaming to add one letter to a dragon's name. :eek:
(she was gifted to me already named...)

from "Rowen" to "Rowena..."

that's a lot of treasure per letter though, i suppose...

Treasure per letter change is an interesting way to think about it. o:

5.1k treasure is a pretty small price to pay for a better name though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

does your lair energy drop based upon how many dragons you have?
mine is going down almost 10% a day when i havent had any at arena or anything...

No, it's based on time. Every 8 hours, your dragons will lose 1 energy. They have 50 energy total, so the loss is 2%. So every day you lose 6%. You'll lose your energy bonus if you go below 80%, which would take a few days to reach.

Losing a battle in the Coliseum results in a 5 point loss of energy for the battling dragons, and fleeing from a fight loses two points (but seriously, why run when you can F5?).

out of curiosity, is it better to train and exalt grownups right away, or wait until there's a dom battle and allow them to consume my food until then? light is uhm, they sure have payouts but it's so painfully low and i'm spoiled so. should i wait until the next dom battle or just shuffle them out now and keep breeding?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oo ty for the tip~
if only i didn't have so many plants i was bleeding them. i need other food i can't forage sobs ;m; but... money... so maybe

out of curiosity, is it better to train and exalt grownups right away, or wait until there's a dom battle and allow them to consume my food until then? light is uhm, they sure have payouts but it's so painfully low and i'm spoiled so. should i wait until the next dom battle or just shuffle them out now and keep breeding?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oo ty for the tip~
if only i didn't have so many plants i was bleeding them. i need other food i can't forage sobs ;m; but... money... so maybe

Train and exalt them. The food they eat is valuable, so a high turnover is most profitable. I don't even feed my fodder when I'm aging them into adults.

Train and exalt them. The food they eat is valuable, so a high turnover is most profitable. I don't even feed my fodder when I'm aging them into adults.

blahhh alright. thank you, i'm just a sucker for dom now ;; i made quite a bit of money during the last couple, and the thing is i've never really participated much in it before but now i'm trying to keep all of my nests full for more fodder (though i'll likely run out of breedable parents soon) and to actually make money off this stuff. but alright! (i finally listened to your advice and got my ass into the coli for dom lmfao)

Last edited:
blahhh alright. thank you, i'm just a sucker for dom now ;; i made quite a bit of money during the last couple, and the thing is i've never really participated much in it before but now i'm trying to keep all of my nests full for more fodder (though i'll likely run out of breedable parents soon) and to actually make money off this stuff. but alright! (i finally listened to your advice and got my ass into the coli for dom lmfao)

Nice, I'm glad it's making money for you! : D Dom payouts are so nice~ I was making 16k for level 6s during Wind vs Earth, which helped out a lot for padding my vault for Brightshine.

I'm not sure when the next battle is, but hopefully soon!

Nice, I'm glad it's making money for you! : D Dom payouts are so nice~ I was making 16k for level 6s during Wind vs Earth, which helped out a lot for padding my vault for Brightshine.

I'm not sure when the next battle is, but hopefully soon!

can you remind me as to what the payouts were for that really big plague battle? i want to know what i missed out on... ):

and wait, are you sure it's wise to get rid of them immediately? won't i run out of fodder for when there's an actual battle or they'll all be babies? i mean obv you know what you're talking about but i don't have endless fodder

Last edited:
awesome guide Xanarcah! wow that was so helpful!

who here is part of Light???

Speaking of this, I think it'd be interesting to tally who's part of what flight.

I've been playing Dragon-pokemon for a bit, and got a team of dragons up to 18! Any particular Coli Venue best for the Brightshine Jubilee?

can you remind me as to what the payouts were for that really big plague battle? i want to know what i missed out on... ):

and wait, are you sure it's wise to get rid of them immediately? won't i run out of fodder for when there's an actual battle or they'll all be babies? i mean obv you know what you're talking about but i don't have endless fodder

8FCLAZe.png

Gonna switch to my laptop so i can type properly to answer the question, back soon!

My friend ended up coming over sooner than expected and so we sewed for 4 hours whoops. o:

It depends on how you want to manage your fodder, to be honest.

I go out and buy fodder from the AH when a battle rolls around. I almost never breed my own. It sounds like you're breeding your own dragons for fodder to train and sell instead of buying from the AH, which limits how much fodder you have on hand, is that right? The AH is full of endless fodder. : D And with the added bonus that they don't take up lair space until you buy them.

I go for maximizing fast turnover rates for fodder instead of trying to invest a ton of time into each individual dragon. For instance, I can't be bothered to wait 5 whole days for hatchlings to grow up. I'd have to feed them all and waste a ton of food during that time. So I hatch fodder babies and sell them for the going AH price. With the money I got from selling them, I buy 4-5 day old hatchlings (so I don't need to wait as long but the price is almost the same). I sell them when they age into adults for 2-3k profit each if I'm feeling lazy, or train and exalt/sell for Dom battles for more profit. If there's a battle going on, once the newly aged adults I was holding are gone, I head to the AH and buy more adults to train. I usually hit level 5 or 6 and then quit because the time it takes to train from level 5 to 7 I could have trained 2 or maybe 4 more dragons to level 5. Higher turnover rate = more profit total.

A lot of times I just age hatchlings into adults and sell the adults for easy money.
- Buy a ton of 5 day olds at around 6k each.
- Let them turn into adults after rollover that night.
- Sell adults at their going AH lowest. Right now that's 8.5k each. So I'd be making 2.5k per dragon just for holding them in my lair overnight and chucking them back in the AH.

That's 37.5k per page. I have 3-3.5 empty pages normally, so that's over 100k per day just for letting them spend the night. Time + Lair Space = MONEY. This is why I always push lair expansions being good investments. Even though my next expansion is like 1.2mil, that would take less than 2 weeks to earn with just selling fodder alone. And then I'd have 5 more spaces to make money with. It just builds up on itself.

This is also just theorizing during normal conditions. During a heated battle, the profits are much much higher.

Last edited:
Speaking of this, I think it'd be interesting to tally who's part of what flight.

I've been playing Dragon-pokemon for a bit, and got a team of dragons up to 18! Any particular Coli Venue best for the Brightshine Jubilee?

I'd like to know too! I'm in earth! :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back