Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah i was actually thinking about hitting your butt for it but i saw you had less than i needed so ya lol.

Yah ; w ;
Come on monthly events, hurry up!!
I need to buy more dragons, now, too because I have more lair space xD

This festival will have the new familiar series, I'm so excited to see them! And it sounds like holiday vistas too!

This festival will have the new familiar series, I'm so excited to see them! And it sounds like holiday vistas too!

Can?t wait for the new fams! Yeah sounds like we might get festival vistas, representing all the flights. I?d need to wait til next March to get my flight?s vista haha ^^
Also my birthday is on June 27th, which means that my birthday is almost every year during Brightshine Jubilee @.@

Oh really?!! Oh, I'm super excited now! I always buy the monthly familiars for keeps <3
Also it sucks when I want to complete my bestiary, but I know I'll never get KS familiars. Feelsbadman.

ayyy yes i so need more vistas ;; i only have that anniv one so ya lol tis gonna be fun AND I WILL BE HOME YES

I bred this beauty yesterday!

Kik kak kok.jpg

I plan to breed him with another lead-crackle to make a fancy bunch. I really need another female yellow/light coloured dragon with crackle. I'll be willing to grind up some money to buy her if anyone has one!

This is what my G, Irithyll, will look like as a grown man.

Hail Satin.jpg

Last edited:
^ that looks really, really gorgeous! I need more dragons so I can actually use more familiars!! ;u;

New vistas will be awesome. I don't think I've seen the new familiars yet does anyone know what they are?

Xan you were in my dream last night lmao.
Of all the things that I thought would appear in my dream, I ended up playing a console fps with you online and I recognized your username.

Also I am not really interested in vistas at all. I might change my mind, but I really just want all the familiars and new dragons. Also to finish my geneing project haha.

i just need more treas for older dergs i guess ha but yeah i probs wont buy vistas for the prices anyways

idk how to dress this girl~ her colors are so hard, they don't really match a lot :< she is a seer for my clan, so I tried to go with that theme but I think a turban/sandwastes apparel maybe looks too obvious? ... HALP!

Last edited:
oops-- i didnt know the price got progressively higher to expand your lair each time, and i received more gift dragons and also blew my treasure buying more dragons.:eek::eek:
i guess buying or breeding more will have to wait.

here are the nine newcomers to my lair, a little something for everyone:

he should look like this, like the embodiment of the Welsh flag:

dragon

she should look like this:

dragon

dragon

Excellent! xD

Was I doing well?

Honestly, I'm not really sure lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops-- i didnt know the price got progressively higher to expand your lair each time, and i received more gift dragons and also blew my treasure buying more dragons.:eek::eek:
i guess buying or breeding more will have to wait.

here are the nine newcomers to my lair, a little something for everyone:

he should look like this, like the embodiment of the Welsh flag:

dragon

dragon

dragon
Omg I love the green and black mirror. Makes me think of Thresh

idk how to dress this girl~ her colors are so hard, they don't really match a lot :< she is a seer for my clan, so I tried to go with that theme but I think a turban/sandwastes apparel maybe looks too obvious? ... HALP!

My seer wears one of the cowls and I really like that it makes her eyes white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back