• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah silks are grea, especially wing silks, and sylvan apparel is nice and windy looking, a flowerfall and the Spring's Breath can also help, this is my windy Coatl ^^

Ooh very nice ty! Your coatl is stunning ;u;

buying treasure and gems for tbt
2 lazy to check tbt marketplace

pm me pls

edit: not interested in small amounts like 100k

Last edited:
tumblr_o2grdhVm0C1ulccrto1_1280.jpg

Someone flooded me with hatchlings last night on the Light raffle thread. Each time I accepted their CR there were like 3 more sent in, I thought it would never end. LOL

tumblr_o2grdhVm0C1ulccrto2_400.jpg

I ended up with 70+ notifications in under 1 hour. ;u; Glittermom must have been surprised with all the hatchlings I exalted to her

//wish i had like k's of gems right now uwu'

Don't we all though? xD

I wonder when my vault will recover from this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_o2grdhVm0C1ulccrto1_1280.jpg

Someone flooded me with hatchlings last night on the Light raffle thread. Each time I accepted their CR there were like 3 more sent in, I thought it would never end. LOL

tumblr_o2grdhVm0C1ulccrto2_400.jpg

I ended up with 70+ notifications in under 1 hour. ;u; Glittermom must have been surprised with all the hatchlings I exalted to her

Impressive. o: Congrats on surviving!

WAIT IS THE DOM STILL GOIGN I THOUGHT I MISSED IT

OH MY GOD I HAVE NO FODDER AND I CANT BREED ANY ITLL BE TOO LATE

why must i do this to Myself,,,,,,,,,,,, (quietly goes through lair to see if i can purge anything)

go plague!!! qvq and gz on those amazing dragons, xan!!!

I really want to re-home this eyeburner pair but I don't want to break them up... =[ If anybody wants them they're free to a good home, I'll probably try to sell them together on FR.

gogogoogogo pleggggg :D

also i bet fodder shizz gonna be.. nice lol.

shame on the breed list tbh.. but man these colors and the age yes pls

also lol i just casually browsed the AH for fun. lol people driving up the hatchling prices :p

Anyone interested? Ill sell them for 10k c: not the biggest fan of PC and i really need the kt and lair space ;n;
20958522_350.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back